The benefits of social skills and qualification skills to the company

thao van 1 / -  
Topic:
Some people are giving more importance to employing people with good social skills than those with good qualifications.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Some people believe that hiring employees who have great social skills, they would be better than high degree holders. I find this argument completely groundless as these two groups are incomparable.

On one hand, the companies that employ people with excellent social skills would take advantage in some areas. To begin with, people have great soft skills such as communication, teamwork, and negotiation skills. As a part of the company, they could establish good relationships among coworkers. This thing makes a great contribution in a healthy working environment where employees can cover, address even give some advice to each other. Furthermore, the companies which hire ones knowing how to deal and keep in touch with clients, this is the best way to boost sales and earn more reputation to the companies. As a result, companies can get highly competitive potential among rivals in the trade.

On other hand, the companies recruit workers with academic qualifications having benefits to what extent. Firstly, it will reduce the enormous amount of time using to train new employees to catch up with work tasks. Since high degree holders have the essential knowledge and skills in their given familiar field. As a consequence, the companies could save much time and money, so they can use these factors to reinvest in other areas such as marketing and innovating production aiming to develop and enhance the range of the companies in the market.

In conclusion, in my opinion, it is unreasonable to weigh up workers who have great social skills and high degree holders due to their distinctive benefits to the companies.
ave great social skills

The phrase still refers to the original key phrase. LR scores are only increased by your alternate word references such as:

- People skills
- Pleasing character
- team players

Regardless, you have an excellent alternative response and thesis statement at the end. You established an interesting response statement.

That said, you used a comparative discussion in a single opinion essay. The idea is to convince the examiner that your opinion is valid based upon 2 defense points, discussed over 2 paragraphs. When you do not see the " compare/ discuss both views " instruction, you do not compare the 2 opinions. The reference to "or" in the instruction indicates a single opinion choice.

You don't get any scoring advantage for your first reasoning paragraph because it does not support your opinion. Athough the second paragraph illustrates your opinion, the discussion will still be seen as underdeveloped due to the 1 missing supporting paragraph. Additionally, your TA score based on clarity of opinion will be directly affected by the misplaced comparison paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefits of social skills and qualification skills to the company