The best speaker must be able to present HAIL - honestly, authenticity, integrity, love

BAMS14 18 / 29  
TED How to speak so that people want listen.

Speaking is vital to iunfluence audiences. There are several points should avoid on speaking. These are, speaking ilness, judging, complaining, excuses, lying, and dogmatism. This is because many people have consider to speak and listen what other said.

Based on the speaker many way to be best speaker that were HAIL. It was stand for H " honestly", speaker should be honest about the topic. Than A " authenticity" content is real not make up mind, the next is I " integrity", speak with integrity do not make combat. The last is L " love", speaker should speech by feeling. Those are way to get good speaker and response from audience.

Not only above but also there are other ways, that is pitch. Some people do not care about it, basicly it is critical, because voice will ifluence feeling of audience. For example customer operator of customer services using good voice and pitch to service customer. That will make customer comfort and feel satisfy.

In conclusion, speaking powerfull will make audience be good listener and speaker can influences the audients.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=eIho2S0ZahI
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Speaking is vital to iunfluence audiences. There are several points should avoid on speaking.

instead of wrote those as two simple sentences, you may enhance your work by writing:
speaking is vital part of communication in order to influence audience thus there are several points that should be avoided when speaking

This is because many people have consider to speak and listen what other said.
confusing sentence, poor coherence. you may want to say:
all of that aspects should be concerned on speaking since most of people tend to speak dominantly without trying to listen more on what others said. [remain me, if my point of view, or the idea of this alternative sentence is wrong]

Based on the speaker [need comma] , many way to be best speaker that were HAIL. = there are several ways people can develop to enhance their speech named HAIL.

It wasis stand for H " honestly" in which speaker should be honest about the topic. Thanthen A " authenticity" means that content is real not make up mind,

...... the next is I " integrity", speak with integrity do not make combat. The last is L " love", speaker should speech by feeling. Those are way to get good speaker and response from audience.should concern about accuracy and coherence here

for the rest of your summary, please revise it! concern about some suggestions and corrections that i and other contributors gave you. good luck on your writing

Home / Writing Feedback / The best speaker must be able to present HAIL - honestly, authenticity, integrity, love