Better chances to learn an another country: from television or a personal visit?

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Question : some people say that you can learn more about another country by watching television programmes and films about it than by actually visiting it. how true is this statement? is there anything you can learn about another country by visiting it that you can not learn by watching programmes and films about it?

Sophisticated technology help inhabitant in many ways. For instance, people can learn about a country by watching television programmes like reality show or talk show and watching movies. They do not need to go to the country to know the culture or language. However, many people think that it is better to visit the country if people want to know about it. People will have better understanding when they feel it themselves.

By visiting a place, human can know exactly the daily life of native people. Sometimes, television programmes exaggerate the story to attract people attention and most of them finally have different story from the real life. People can also see the magical things which happens in there like culture festival or extravagant views with their own eyes.

Inhabitant can have an interactive conversation with native in that country. They can ask many things which they curious about. People can not do a conversation by watching television or movies. This kind of activities will help inhabitant to get information which they are looking for.

On the other hand, it is an easy way to understand about other countries by using modern technology. People do not need to spend much money to buy a ticket or to pay living cost and they still get all information they need.

In conclusion, by using internet people can find out about another country and only spend few money. However, it is better to visit the country than only see it from the screen because people can get more knowledge and experience.
Hi Farida, here's another help from my end.

- Sophisticated technology help inhabitantpeople in many ways
- television programmesprograms like reality
- By visiting a place, humanpeople will ( I believe this is a more appropriate word on this part of the essay )
- can know exactly the daily lifelives of the native people.
- the magical things which happens in therehappenings like culture

- InhabitantPeople can have an
- interactive conversation with the natives in that country.
- They can ask many things whichthat they are curious about.
- to pay the living cost
- and they still get all the information they need.

- by usingwith the internet people
- can find out about anotherother country
- and only spend a few money.

There you have it Farida, for future writing reference, mind the length and the presentation of your essay, make sure that they are not purposely written just to lengthen your essay but to input all the necessary information to answer the prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Better chances to learn an another country: from television or a personal visit?