Is it better to live for the moment or plan for the future?

krauser 2 / 2  
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my first essay since I got my GED diploma. I did also the ACT exams, but not the writing part. I am regret about it, because I am not confident with the college writing. Any comments are welcome and appreciated, thanks for the viewing.

Planning for the future or just living for the moment? The big question. Time runs in seconds fastly, and with the every day passing, we're becoming older. By the years passing, opportunities are less because there's more than one of the young generation struggling to get a job. At the real society where we are living, there's always competition and someone wants to take over our job. In an unpleasant circunstance, we could be laid off by others. But if we plan for the future with getting higher education, saving money, and staying healthy, we could avoid the elimination.

Nowdays, the importance for a degree is growing. The reason it's because of the competition between companies. So most of companies are looking for the highest educated person, because they know that person could reason, solve their problems professionaly, and skip troubles for the company.

Money savings matters, we need to use it as backup. In the worst case, when we got sick and need to be treated at the hospital, we have to pay their tuition. Another case could be losing our job, so we need to look for other one. At that moment, we could use the saved money for surviving.

A crucial thing to do is to stay healthy, because we are depending from our bodies living this actual life. For the prevention of any harm to our bodies, we should avoid alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, etc. Besides, doing excercises could be helpful to get stronger muscles.

For the conclusion, planning for the future means to be a step ahead for the solution. Also, it could give us a higher probability of chances to solve an unpleasant problem. If we don't solve the problem, it could be piled and be more difficult to get it rid. The best advice we could take from now, is to bring out a sheet of paper, and start writing our future plans.
bbish520 8 / 30  
"in an unpleasant circumstance "

"...plan for the future withby getting..."

"...we couldcan avoid..."

"...the importance forof a degree..."

Third paragraph you could start with: Saving money matters now since one never know when we would need it....

"...we have to pay their tuition..." we have to pay the medical bills, not tuition

"...we need to look for otheranother one..."

"...because we are depending from our bodies living this actual life ..." because we depend on our body in order to life or in order to keep living our life

For the last paragraph you should never say "for the conclusion" just start it off like a regular paragraph

hope I helped!!

Check out mine if you can! Thanks
Time runs fast, second after second, and with the every day passing we're becoming older. -----practice typing this sentence this way. Practice by typing it ten times! :-)

In the real world, there's always competition and someone always wants to take over our job.-----again here... practice 10 times!

In an unpleasant circunstance, we could be laid off by others. But if we plan for the future with getting higher education, saving money, and staying healthy, we could avoid the elimination.-----also, it helps if you are a freelancer!

Nowdays, the importance for of a degree is growing. The reason it is growing is that the competition between companies. So most of companies are

A crucial thing to do is to stay healthy, because we are depending from our bodies living this actual life.----good sentence!

...difficult to get it rid of. The best ...
:-)
magicwwh 2 / 4  
Hi Kevin,
I want to write some elegant sentences like you.
Unfortunately, I seem like a guy sitting on a very hot seat when I am writing an essay.
I seem like a guy sitting on a very hot seat when I am writing an essay.

That is a pretty cool description!

Home / Writing Feedback / Is it better to live for the moment or plan for the future?