Unanswered [7] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Scholarship 6

Training and experience in Korea - study plan and future plan - I would like apply for KGSP

great turning point in my career

I hold a degree in Computer Networks and Telecommunications. To obtain this diploma, I underwent a three (3) year training in a university of my country (HETEC) and I had realized a project of end cycle entitled << STUDY OF THE NTERCONNECTION OF THE FUTURE SITES D 'IV IVORY TECHNOLOGY'. OC IVOIRE TECHNOLOGY is a service integration company in my country. In this project it was to reorganize the local network and to propose an interconnection of the headquarters to the subsidiaries of the company. In this project I learned how to configure equipment that was seen in the school image, mount a secure network architecture and make fiber optic connections. While working on the project I found a strong motivation towards higher education and research in the field of computer science. Currently I am in training course for 3 months. In this internship I have for mission of the maintenance and the good functioning of the equipments, the configuration of the equipments of security for partners, connection of the partners by optical fiber. However, I want to apply for the Master in Computer Networks to acquire new knowledge in my field which will allow me to be competitive in the job market and also have the necessary tools for the creation of a company. At the end of this training I want to gain enough experience working in specialized companies and then I will start research for three (3) years to deepen my knowledge. During these 3 years of master's degree, the first year I will devote myself to the learning of the language and the Korean culture then the second and the third year I will organize according to my schedule to work in order to validate the year among the best in my department and participate in development projects.

Upon graduating I want to gain enough experience by working in specialized companies based in Korea for at least 5 years to apply the knowledge I have gained from this program and to be grateful to the Korean government. I also think that getting a work experience in Korea will be a good turning point in my career path as a computer science graduate. I intend to work for SAMSUNG, LG OR SK TELECOM ... and then I will go into research for three (3) years to deepen my knowledge. When I return to my country, I hope to start my own business. Training and experience in Korea will help me to achieve it.

KONE, I am not sure what it is that you wrote here but it is definitely not a goal of study and study plan with an appropriate future plan for after your graduate. You are referencing a previous college thesis that you completed in this essay. That would have been good if you had somehow connected that project with your future master thesis. The problem, is that I do not see any masters thesis proposal in relation to your college thesis. That is the whole point of this essay statement. Explain how you plan to use your research opportunity as a masters student in Korea. What would you research? Why did you choose that topic? How do you plan to accomplish this out of the classroom learning time? I expected to at least read an abstract presentation of your potential thesis statement, along with a methodology for the research and a presumed result.

Your plans to work in Korea only mention companies that you hope to work for, but you don't really have a vision for indirectly paying back the country that sponsored your studies. How would Korea or this field of technology in particular, benefit from your extended stay after graduation? What impressive contribution do you plan to make to the industry and to the country itself? Your future plan is bleak because it is not well thought out.

It would be better for your response if you opt to write new essays instead. Read the other samples available here so that you will get a better idea of how to approach and present the information to the reviewer. Right now, this is not acceptable as a Goal of Study and Future Plan essay because it does not present such ideas in its discussion.
thank you very much I redid the future plan

Upon graduation, I would like to work and practice my profession in Korea to put into practice what has been learned at the university and gain experience in my field. I believe that staying in Korea will provide me the necessary experience.

As I plan to work in Korea and am very interested in their culture and tradition, I also want to actively participate in the promotion of Korean culture to all and as Ivorian to promote friendship. My mother tongue is French Language is also to the Korean in French.

Back in my country, I would like to acquire a computer science position in a company. Acquiring this role allows me to gain a new experience and to be able to make contacts to build my own structure. The training, the experiences and the contacts in Korea and in my country will help me to realize and to create this company.
please I redid my study plan please look

My goal for an IT master is to be a specialist in IT security at the international level by developing my knowledge and the acquisition of essential skills. Graduated from a Computer Network and Telecommunication Security option, I also aim at mastering the Korean language to provide me with an additional communication tool, which will be an asset in my career.

I would like to work on the following research topic: "Design and implementation of a security platform by synthesis and biometric recognition of traffic documents". I chose this topic because there is so much traffic document fraud and biometric fingerprint recognition is the ideal way to solve the problem of traffic security across borders. We will therefore design and implement a biometric recognition system that will minimize fraud.

This research topic is relevant because a biometric system is a pattern recognition system that operates by acquiring biometric data from an individual, extracting a set of characteristics from the acquired data, and comparing its characteristics against the signature in the database. Depending on the application context, a biometric system may operate in verification mode. The system validates the identity of a person by comparing the captured biometric data with his own database such as his name, his PIN code ... Or in identification mode the system identifies an individual by searching for the signatures (Template) of all users in the database.

I plan to use the techniques and courses I learned in the first year of my master's degree to conduct my research. The universities I have selected have well-structured courses that fit my research topic.

As a means of collecting relevant data, I plan to use the internet, books on security and biometrics, and to interview professionals in the field of computer security

I plan to finish my studies in the three years proposed. The first year, I will commit myself to study the Korean language. After a year of studying languages, I will start masters courses while developing my research project. Also I will organize according to my schedule to work to validate the year and be among the best in my department.

My academic background is a good foundation that will help me manage this program and succeed in this field of study. I had a completed end-of-life project

<< STUDY OF THE INTERCONNECTION OF THE FUTURE SITES OF OC IVOIRE TECHNOLOGY >>. OC IVOIRE TECHNOLOGY is the company in which I did my internship. In this project, it was a question of reorganizing the local network and proposing a secure interconnection of the headquarters to the subsidiaries of the company. This project I did during my undergraduate studies shaped me into a confident and flexible person with the ability to work well alone and as a team.
@TB17 you already did some addition for your research plan and method to do it but I think your writting still missing the reason doing the research on Korea and in my opinion the last two paragraphs is not related to the study plan so I think you should remove it or revise it.

Home / Scholarship / Training and experience in Korea - study plan and future plan - I would like apply for KGSP