Some birds migrate from the breeding ground to the other area for the rest of the remained season.

dils 20 / 33 2  
IELTS Summary 2: Bird Migration

In life, there is a kind of situation brings us to make an alteration. The same thing as what the bird follows through in its life. The bird migrates from the breeding ground to the other area for the rest of the left season.

Birds migrate in two kinds of forms, across latitudes and altitudes. When birds migrate across the latitudes, they travel head off higher latitudes to lower latitudes. Subsequently, in the term of birds migrate across altitudes, the phenomenon shows birds alight from higher to lower altitudes.

Birds navigate the location by looking at the nature cues. At the time birds migrate, they also exert their body fat to fuel this remarkable escapade. Thus, this bird's movement always overawed observers for centuries.
arisandy14 7 / 11 1  
Helllo Dils,

I have already read your work. Let me give yours some suggestions about it. From the first sentence, there is the serious problem because your sentence is incomplete. it means there is one subject (a kind of situation), but it has two verb (is and bring). it also happened in the following sentence. for the others sentences, in my point of view, they are good enough. probably, you should increase your language in use how to utilize the collocations correctly.
mawahi bussalam 2 / 4  
Hii dills ..that is nice in your essay but i have a bit advices about how to use other and another
For example : i want to look at other people /areas /
I want look at another human /area
After Another has to be added singular
Other has to be added plural
Hoping helps thanks
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

... the bird follows through inits it is life. The bird migrates from the breeding ground to the other area for the rest of the left season.

At the time birds migrate migration, they also (...) fuel this remarkable escapade journey.
... observers for centuries.

Maybe there are some sentences not clear.
You can added an introduction for the first sentence.
You can also put conjuction in the first sentence.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! Here some advice for you:

there is a kind of situation should be

there is kind of situation

Be careful of subject and verb!

In life, there is a kind of situation brings us to make an alteration should be

In life, there is kind of situation brought/lead/that brings us to make an alteration
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi dils. Here I left you some comment.

To make your words unrepetitive, you can try to use paraphrase method.

.... what the bird follows through init is life.
... to the other area for the rest of the left season .

Birds migrate in two kinds of forms(please check it would be plural or singular first. it should be: in two kinds of form) across latitudes and altitudes.

When birds migrate across the latitudes , In the first form , they travel head off ...
Subsequently, in the term of birds migrate across altitudes , In the later one , the phenomenon shows birds alight ...==> you have to pay attention to use the efficient word first

At the time birds migrateperiod of migration bird , they also exert their body fat to fuel ...
Thus, this bird'stheir movement always overawed ...

Keep writing.
mawahi bussalam 2 / 4  
hi dils ,there is some advices of me to you such as like a grammatical error correction :
body fat ,it should be fat body
because the place of noun after adjective

Home / Writing Feedback / Some birds migrate from the breeding ground to the other area for the rest of the remained season.