Bulgarians showed not much intention to travel or stay abroad during 2001-2006

Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
TASK 1 : Emigration intentions, Bulgarians aged 15-60, 2001-2006

The bar chart compares the percentage of Bulgarians pretentions carrying out-migration from Bulgaria aged 15-60 between 2001 and 2006. Overall, it is immediately apparent that no intention to travel or stay abroad showed an extremely high percentage, while the lowest was presented by other reason.

At the first glance, the society of Bulgaria was more unlikely to spend visiting abroad for a wide range of reasons since the most significant percentage was presented by the reason to stay abroad and to have no intention to travel. This figure accounted for 70 percent in 2011 and the following a half decade raised slightly to 73 percent. Generally the proportion of people reason who had aim to visit abroad saw at least 10%. Interestingly, a data showed the similar percentage of living in abroad permanently at 8% over the whole period.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
As it has been discussed in the previous post, I want you to pay particular attention to your overview, since this utterly affects your score in Task Achievement. It is always good to write a 2-sentence overview. Also, you need more words. If you write less than 150 words, then you'll get penalized.

his figure accounted for 70 percent in 2011 and the following a half decade raised slightly to 73 percent

this needs more improvement. A closer look at my sample;
This figure accounted for 70 percent in 2011, while the following a half decade raised slightly to 73 percent. There seemed to be a rise of 3% in 5 years. This is in stark contrast to the figure for visitors showing the reverse. 2001 to 2006 experienced a decrease, from 10% to 6%.

hope this helps, eddy suaib.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hello dear Yusuf..

- As seen, in IELTS task 1 you need write more than 150 word. I think your writing less than that.
- I consider you need add more information from the chart into your paragraph.

Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Bulgarians showed not much intention to travel or stay abroad during 2001-2006