Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Burmese Value and Christian Education

Zoro2000 1 / -  
The article "Burmese Values and Christian Education" explores how integrating Burmese values, rooted in Buddhist teachings, with Christian principles can enhance the effectiveness of sharing the gospel in Myanmar. Key Burmese values include reincarnation, karma, nirvana, respect for elders, obedience, and gratitude. The article emphasizes the importance of cultural sensitivity and respecting these values while teaching Christian principles, especially within family and interpersonal relationships. Strong points include cultural sensitivity and alignment with family values, while weaknesses are the lack of practical examples and discussion of theological challenges. The article highlights the need for an inclusive and culturally sensitive approach in Christian education to foster meaningful connections and effective communication with the Burmese people. By understanding and incorporating these values, educators can make the gospel more relatable and create a supportive environment for children and teenagers.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15259  
The paragraph is missing vital information that would make it a valid, acceptable, and informative paragraph. You need to remember that when you are referencing a published piece of information, you need to provide publication information either as an integrated reference sentence in the paragraph or, as a citation reference within the same sentence. In this case, you should have provided not only the article title, but the publication,publication date, and author name. That way the reader can cross reference the information on his own for validity. Your presentation is valid though. It is acceptable and informative. However, it could have been more authoritative in presentation if you had included the information I indicated above.

Home / Writing Feedback / Burmese Value and Christian Education
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: