Businesses need to give more opportunities to diverse workers

Xiaokai Jin 11 / 23 5  
TOEFL: Businesses had better not employ the workers for the whole of their life

Thank you for your time even if you haven't got time to reply your advice.But I will be happier if you can post on your recommendation.

In today's society where profitability is always most concerned, here comes an argument that businesses are supposed not to employ the workers for the whole of their life. However, some people hold the opposite idea. Which approach will facilitate corporations to make a fortune? In my view, I am convinced that businesses had better not employ the stuff for the whole of their life.

To start with, a corporation which wants to make money in today's fully competitive market is eager to find novel ideas which can contribute to increase its sales. Suppose a corporation employs the workers for the whole of their life, fewer and fewer new employee will have chances to show their creativity and imagination. As a result, the products of the corporation will lose their competitiveness gradually, which will definitely have an adverse impact on the profitability of the corporation, in some cases, will even induce bankruptcy if the manager of the corporation aren't able to cope with the crisis well.

What's more, given the workers who are employed by the corporation for their whole life are keeping confronting with repetitive works, their efficiency of work will be lowered. That will also diminish the profitability of the corporation. If we could recruit new workers and lay off the old workers if they cannot reach the goal the manager set before, youthful vitality are drilled into the corporation. Consequently, the working efficiency is getting improved and the corporation is entering the virtuous cycle.

Last but not least, appropriate turnover rate of workers will largely lower the possibility of business corruption. Think about it. If someone has been working on a same position for a very long time, he must be very familiar with the people related to his work and they probably know how to take advantage of the oversight of the management to make extra money. If that happens, it will clearly lead to a huge loss of the corporation. Conversely, if the corporation replaces old workers with new comers from time to time, such situation will not easily happen.

In a nutshell, improving working efficiency, avoiding business corruption and developing novel ideas drive me to agree with the statement that businesses had better not employ workers for their whole life. I believe that wise managers will absolutely give up the out-of-date ideology and try to embrace the new thoughts, which means give more opportunities to diverse workers.
In my view, I am convinced that businesses had better not employ thestuffstaff for the whole of their life.

... hey.... staff and stuff have very different meanings ...lol

To start with, a corporation which wants to make money in today's fully competitive market is eager to find novel ideas which can contribute to increase its sales.

To begin with, a corporation that is profit oriented and keen on staying competitive needs innovative ideas that help it increase sales and competitiveness.
Mention that you need contemporary knowledge and skills for this purpose and that's why you need to employ new staff with those skills.
Good essay! You display very good writing skills!
davesh82 - / 7 2  
Hi Xiaokai Jin

It is advisable not to ask any question in the introduction paragraph of an essay.

Which approach will facilitate corporations to make a fortune?...

Missing usage of connective words such as

For example , For an instance ,...On the other hands, To begin with, In addition to , Furthermore...

Avoid usage of he , if you need to use , It is recommended to write He or She to avoid any issue ....

Regards
Davesh
OP Xiaokai Jin 11 / 23 5  
Thank you for the advice and I will bear it in my mind!

And sorry about the "Stuff" thing. I know that kind of fault is really unforgiveable:P

Home / Writing Feedback / Businesses need to give more opportunities to diverse workers