Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

Without capital punishment our lives are less secure and crimes or violence increase.

annguyenhoang 1 / -  
It is undeniable that capital punishment plays an indispensable role in deterring people. However, there are several alternatives for reducing crime rate.

On the one hand, death penalty is known as the highest punishment in the legal system. In fact, many people have no respect for the justice system, hence, they will commit crimes more frequently than ever, leading to the chaotic in societies. When the governments and authorities put capital punishment on the public, this policy not only reducing high-profile criminal cases but also making citizens have better consciousness of complying with the legislation. In this way, the likelihood of recidivism would be minimized effectively, which is a crucial part in ensuring social security and contributing to societal development as well. According to the recent reports of police stations of Viet Nam, after applying this punishment on all of crimes, the rate of criminals experienced a decline trend from 66% in 2022 to 43% in 2023. Thanks to this stricter policy, our lives are guaranteed better.

On the other hand, instead of applying capital punishment, the authorities and lawmakers should fine crimes base on their level of commitment. There are various human solutions for different levels of crime. If they commit misdemeanors such as theft, vandalism and disorderly behaviors, they should be moved to the correction center where the polices redirect them to a constructive path. Take an example of some people living in impoverish countries, due to craving for quick money, they have a tendency to engage in criminal activities such as theft or drug trafficking in order to achieve financial stability without considering the negative result. To tackle this problem, the politicians should provide vocational guidance and psychological support as the moral compass to lead all of citizens to conduct moral acts.

In conclusion, the capital punishment is not only way to handle the increasing rate of crimes, instead, I firmly believed that humane measures could be more efficient in this aspect.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
It is undeniable that capital punishment plays

Do not make sweeping and assuming statements like these in your prompt restatement. That is a personal opinion and should not be attached to the rewriting of the original prompt topic. You will receive task deduction points when you over exaggerate your statements in the introduction paragraph.

Having read your complete essay response to the prompt, I can safely say that you will fail the test because you did not meet the task requirements. Your response is totally unrelated to the task. The writing question was in relation to the extent of your agreement or disagreement with the topic provided. You responded by indicating alternative punishment methods. Therefore, you are not writing based upon the provided prompt. You may be given a score for the other band considerations but since your TA score will be that of a failing score, the overall essay score will also be a failing one.
taurus 2 / 2  
In fact, many -> Many
part in -> part of
police stations of Viet Nam -> police stations in Viet Nam
have a tendency -> tend

Home / Writing Feedback / Without capital punishment our lives are less secure and crimes or violence increase.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: