IELTS Writing Task 2: being a celebrity - Pros & Cons

mazharbari 1 / 1  
Popularity and being known is everyone's dream of every age. It is kind of a desire that everyone wants to achieve in his life. Everyone likes being center of discussion in different places. In contemporary time when we are bombarded with technology services, it is easy to share your voice from one corner of the world to another and become famous. There are few pros and cons of being a celebrity which comes along. I would like to highlight few of them which are as follows.

Fame bring positive favors in term of respect and everyone greets you with affection. Everyone start to like spending time with you whether they are relatives or strangers. This way interaction with new people increases and lead towards quality relationships. Celebrity means people want to see you and it opens the door of opportunities that brings prosperity.

The most important portion of your life that is affected after becoming a celebrity is "Privacy". From media representatives to individual fans try hard to approach whenever or wherever they get chance. In such circumstances, it is very difficult for celebrities to go around alone and that's why they are always engulfed with security guards. Beside fans, there are also haters who criticize and setup situations to spoil the image of a celebrity. Celebrities also have to deal with controversies initiated by such individuals or groups.

In my opinion, being a celebrity is a joy which showers so many opportunities and favors. Problems come with time without caring much about if you're a celebrity or not and we learn to deal with them with time.
Popularity and being known is everyone's dream of every age.

... I think this is not always true. May be many people can put into this group, but certainly not everybody. There are many people who prefer to have quieter lives. Be careful when you make such general statements.

It is kind of a desire that everyone wants to achieve in his life

.... this one sounds ok :)

Fame bring positive favors in terms of respect and everyone greets you with affection.

Everyone start to like spending time withyoucelebrities whether they are relatives or strangers.

.... here "you" do not refer to celebrity.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
The most important portionaspect of your life that is affected after becoming a celebrity is "Privacy".

From media representatives to individual fans try hard to approach whenever or wherever they get chance.

From media personnel to individual fans, people love to know about the private lives of celebrities. This disturbs their privacy to an unacceptable level.

Here too, you have not given any example to support your reason. You need to have examples to go for a good band for this task
OP mazharbari 1 / 1  
Thank you so much for guidance and support. I've to achieve band 7 in IELTS exam.
hpatel 3 / 6 1  
hi good essay. learnt a lot from replys and comments of other user

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing Task 2: being a celebrity - Pros & Cons