Change is an integral part of every existence, should we avoid it?

Nghi Huynh 1 / -  
Task 2:
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

living simple life and avoiding change

Changing the similar points is always a good way in inhabitant's lives although some people fancy staying away from that change in their lives. Personally, I belive the point of views about needing to change are positive views.

If human races who always take their times to do the same, familiar things, their lives will be bored, disinterested despite making their existence more easier and not having any things to think. In their works, they are not the creative, active person, out of date and these personality lead the reason why the employees will not gain promotion or they will find that the jobs no longer exist.

The way they live more interestingly, fascinatingly if human beings always have the different lifestyles. For example, the society in every countries has been developed in the beneficial trend in recent years because of having the government, the leaderships who take steps to innovate their nations. Moreover, the changes will have had made workers be a manager, a senior if they usually have udapted the new developments in their career. Besides, the residents will have had a lot of good facilities in public if the science, technology and service of health care have been not only increased in number but also improved the quality such as in working conditions or property growth.

In conclusion, the point of my view, having the changes should become the intergral feature in almost every househould in the world.

Task 1:
The given charts illustrate information on the number of marriages and divorces in the USA between 1970 and 2000, and the wedded status of mature Americans in two of the years.

The first chart shoes a noticeable decrease in marriages from 1970 to 2000 (2.5 millions downto 2 millions). The divorced number between 1970 and 2000 remained constantly at around one millions excepting the year 1980 - just under 1.5 millions. In 1970 and 1980, the marriages had the trend stabilizing at 2.5 millions.

The marital status of adult Americans is seen in 1970 and 2000 as a significant difference. The married percentage in both of two years was the highest rate - 70% and approximately 60%. The citizens who never married and divorced had the higher figure in 2000 than 1970 ( never married: 20% in 2000, about 12% in 1970, divorced: roughly 10% and 2%, in 2000 and 1970 respectively) while the widowed percentage of inhabitants in USA in 1970 rose slightly in comparison with the ratio in 2000.
Minh, we only review one essay per thread in this forum. That is a set rule that cannot be changed. So I will not be reviewing your Task 1 essay. I will focus on your Task 2 essay instead since that is at the top of the page. Please delete the second essay and post it separately for a more accurate review of that work.

Your Task 2 essay will get a score of 1 in the overall consideration. The essay that you presented, while somewhat representing the original prompt, does not accurately follow the instructions you were given for the discussion. You provided a personal opinion essay throughout your work, without the discussion of the two points of view prior to that. This was clearly instructed in the original prompt requirement.

The examiner will immediately see this mistake and come to the realization that you are not capable of understanding English based instructions yet. As such, he will give you a failing score due to your failure to properly address the task set before you. Since this error falls under the Task Accuracy section of the essay, this is an immediate failing grade and the remaining 3 scoring considerations will no longer be addressed / scored. There is no sense in doing that since you did not follow the instructions given to you in the first place.

Home / Writing Feedback / Change is an integral part of every existence, should we avoid it?