Child can learn from classmates different type of study; common language

stellastella 18 / 25  
Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child's success in school. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
There is no doubt that parents have the most effects on their children, however; during education years there are the other factors which have more impact on children's success in comparison with parents. One of the most important of them which I experienced, is classmates. It is my opinion that classmates have great influence on a child's success in education in two main areas.

In the first place, in one class there are some students who have different method for studying. When classmates study their lessons in a group, they get familiar with different type of study. Then if one of the students has a failing in her or his method of study, he or she can select method of other students and make a progress.

What is more, it happens a lot among students that sometimes a student might do not understand the issue which teacher was discussing. However; after the class the other students who understand the teacher's discussion can teach it with their languages or method in the simpler way to their classmate who did not understand the materials.

All in all, I would maintain that in some areas such as education the other factors apart from parents have more impact on succeed of children. Students with the help of their classmates can be familiar with the best methods of study. Also, they can help each other to understand materials of lessons in the best way.
kieungan 1 / 1  
U can add this issue : Competence between classmates results in improvement.
basketball 7 / 35  
Hi, your sentences contain a lot of grammar and sometimes they even sound awkward. Consider revising them.
Moreover, In a TOEFL essay, students with a high grade usually have three main ideas in their essay. You can
find another idea to add to your essay and Kieungan suggests a really good idea.
Good luck,
hoanghai549 5 / 13  
There are some mistakes but I enjoy your essay. Good luck .

Home / Writing Feedback / Child can learn from classmates different type of study; common language