Essay choosing career and its imporatance

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
The most important decision young people have to make is about choosing their career. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and examples.

*************************
The idea that what individual wants to do as a job is not important seems at first glance a fair statement, nevertheless it may make the assumption that there are many other crucial issues about which individuals have to make decisions. As I shall argue there are compelling reasons why choosing what career for young generation may direct their education, place where they will live and information acquired.

To begin with, their major in university is what can be affected by the future occupation. When young adults go to university and study for four years, they acquire directed information and learn skilled craft. Therefore, they try to become prepared for the future careers.

The other root of such a grave idea is that choosing workplace for the rest of their lives, adolescents try to gain much more information of certain workplace. For example, young generation try to know about not only employees who works in specific workplaces, but skills which are needed for these workplaces, as well.

Moreover, if teenagers have clear description about their future jobs, they will choose where to live for earning more money. They may be encouraged immigration to country or city in which their majors have huge high paying job opportunities. Therefore, they can earn the huge amount of money. Young adult like their jobs and live in the high standard of living.

In conclusion, I once again would like to argue that deciding which job may be chosen by young generation helps him/her in other fundamental issues in their lives for example, Choosing their majors, finding the best place to live and gaining requisite skills are affected by which occupation is interested by young people.
AshlyToo 2 / 8 4  
The idea that what individual wants to do as a job is not important seems at first glance a fair statement,at first glance may not seem important , nevertheless it may make the assumption that there are many other crucial issues about which individuals have to make decisionstakes into account of other factors that affects one decisions . As I shall argue there are compelling reasons why choosing what career for young generation may direct their education, place where they will live and information acquired.In this essay , I shall explain the reason why education may has a direct impact on their career choice .

To begin with, their major in university is what can be affected by the future occupationwhat they learn in university is what will determine their future occupation . When young adults go to university and study for four years, they acquire directed information and learn skilled craft. Therefore, they try to become prepared for the future careers.

The other root of such a grave idea is that choosing workplace for the rest of their lives, adolescents try to gain much more information of certain workplace. For example, young generation try to know about not onlytheir employees who works in specific workplaces, but also skills which are needed for these workplaces., as well.
AshlyToo 2 / 8 4  
Moreover, if teenagers have clear description about their future jobs, they will choose where to live for earning more moneyknow what they want in life . They may be encouraged immigration to country or city in which their majors have huge high paying job opportunities . They may choose to immigrate to other country or city where there are better job prospect . Therefore, they can earn the huge amount of money. Young adult like their jobs and live in the high standard of livingthey will be able to achieve the kind of lifestyle that they have always wanted.

In conclusion, I once again would like to argueemphasizeon the fact that having a clear description of their career choice , it will help them better prepare for anything that might come with it that deciding which job may be chosen by young generation helps him/her in other fundamental issues in their lives . forFor example, Choosing their majors, finding the best place to live and gaining requisite skills are affected by which occupation is interested by young people.choosing the right majors , will allow them to gain the necessary skills and knowledge which are need in that specific field

Note:
Please try to avoid the use of argue in any essay as it sounds impolite in my opinion.
OP annahatef 30 / 9 7  
In conclusion, I would like to emphasize on the fact for young generation that having a clear description of their career choice, it will help them better prepare for anything that might come with it . For example, choosing the right majors , will allow them to gain the necessary skills and knowledge which are need in that specific field

in two sentence below, you try to focus the affect of having a clear opinion of career choice on education. but, in the essay, there are three points 1- major 2- workforce 3- place to live.

I think you should explain other blue prints.
I shall explain the reason why education may has a direct impact on their career choice.

choosing the right majors , will allow them to gain the necessary skills and knowledge which are need in that specific field

in the end, think a lot for helping

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay choosing career and its imporatance