'Climate change'; Some believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity

maidh91 1 / -  

environment pollution has some serious consequences

TOPIC: Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion?

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is an argument over the issue of whether human activity is damaging the Earth.. In my opinion, however, the bad influences are outweighed the good. Human activity is harming not only the Earth but the living habitats of animals and people as well.

First of all, flood not only demolishes many infrastructures but also takes away people's life. Because of cutting down trees for cultivation or personal benefits, tree roots cannot hold the soil in place and absorb water from the soil making the soil unable to store more rainwater leading to flood. In addition, deforestation also devastates the living environment of animals affecting to the diversity.

Furthermore, pollution of environment is a serious consequence. Firstly, the toxic from factories and residents pollutes the water, air and even the solid. Lacking of clean water and polluted air cause many troubles for human life. Secondly, several diseases appearing in recent years that still endangers human life. Finally, overuse of resources such as fossil fuels, water, and land contribute to environmental degradation worldwide.

Last but not least, global warming is occurring due to human activity. Human activity has increased the concentration of heat-trapping gases such as methane, nitrous oxide, carbon, and halocarbon. This higher concentration acts as a barrier resulting in higher temperatures, weather changes, ice cover, and sea levels. Climate change not only harms human health but also damages the environment of living things.

In conclusion, people should consider carefully before doing something to minimize bad influences on the Earth and protect the human life as well.
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
In my
opinion, however, the bad influences are outweighed the good.

have..

... environment of animals affecting to the diversity.

thereby affecting..

Because of cutting down of trees for cultivation or personal benefits, tree roots cannot hold... unable to store any more rainwater leading to flood

roots of trees..

Firstly, the toxic materials from factories and residents pollutes the water, air and even the solid.

soil..

Lacking of clean...

.... in recent years that still endangers human life.

Climate changes not only harms human health but also damages the environment of living things

BEST OF LUCK!! :)
First of all, flood not only demolishes many infrastructures but also takes away people's life.

... Why do you narrow the scope of your prompt to one particular type of natural disaster? Your prompt is open to accommodate all types of calamities. So you too should maintain that.

Your opinion is that human activity is harmful to the existence of the earth. Ok...then tell a reason why you think so. Then give an example to support the reason.

Furthermore, pollution of environment is a serious consequence.

Furthermore, environmental pollution can have serious consequences.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Climate change'; Some believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity