The earth is being harmed by human activity or human activity makes the earth a better place to live

nikatop1 1 / -  

how human treats earth?

I agree with some people who believe that the earth is being harmed by human activity. Human activity is breaking the balance of live. Unless we mend our actions, the life is being lost. Deforestation, population growth and air pollution are the worst actions that harm the earth.

As the population in developing countries grows, there is a rise in the already high demand for resources. This growth is damaging our planet. The population has already passed the six billion mark.

The most important problem that the earth has, is the issue of fresh water. Only 3% of the water is fresh, Therefore, we may have a shortage of water by 2041.

Most of the world's forest cover has been lost, because of the deforestation. Trees always provide oxygen, fresh air, filter and clean water. So, we should vindicate as many forest as we can. Deforestation the the biggest problem on earth.

Burning power plants from coal releases on enormous amount of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Scientist say the amount of this is already 18% higher than it was in the previous century. So, another biggest problem has occured.

To sum up, the earth has lots of problem. People should take care of our planet, if we want the earth exist longer.
lee144 - / 2  
Hi,
Perhaps you want to say "Deforestation is the biggest problem on earth"? But why there are two biggest problems? Shouldn't "biggest" be the only one? This expression sounds pretty odd.

Home / Scholarship / The earth is being harmed by human activity or human activity makes the earth a better place to live