Essay about my close friend, Sasha

Sofi 1 / 1  
Today, i would like to talk about my close friend. His name is Sasha.
I met him, when i was at rock concert with my friend. It was on 14 of June 2007 . The weather was good the sun was shining, the grass was green, the sky also was blue. Actually i was quite nervous. Because i never been at concerts before. It was in the club. I saw lots of different people there. Different subcultures (hippies, Goths, and so on...) I felt an excitement.. But unexpectedly i saw a nice face among of people.. It was Sasha. He looked at me for a long time; suddenly he tried to come up to me. I was a bit shocked, but my heart still beating like a subway train. He asked me some questions about local bands.. We both don't know enough kinds of their music. we just wanted to get some fun. That entire concert, we were together. And after that we shared our emotions. And then he asked my telephone number. I gave it to him with a big smile on my face. After that, we messaged every evening spared lots of time. We became best friends with him. And one day he said about his feelings to me...it was an awesome moment in my life.

From that moment, I totally knew him and I were going to have a close friend. Thereafter, we spent a lot of time together. He has got a fantastic sense of humor, he always makes me laugh. I confessed that I was so immature and emotional sometimes. But he never let me down. He still stands by me until I can control myself and apologize to him. He said "Tolerance" is something that I must learn and keep it in mind. And for now I still try to be a tolerant person.

Sasha is the most important person in my life. He is 19 year-old and he lives in Irkutsk city. He is very friendly, and I am very happy to have him as my best friend. Sasha very well respectful, hardworking, and an honest person. He has got light short hair moreover other girls say that he has got really beautiful blue eyes. He is a tall and slim.

I want to stress, that Sasha is quite arrogance, but he is good guy. In his free time he is usually plays in computer games, sometimes he also reads some interesting articles on the Net. Some of them are scientific, some of them about computer games. Besides, he adores to read lots of different book about the psychology and policies. We usually discuss some new books.

He taught me enjoying life. I think as time goes by, our friendship will be deeper and deeper.
Kristenbreast 1 / 2  
I would make the opening a little more intriguing, almost like you're having a conversation with someone. "I met Sasha the night of the Kooks concert, Summer 2007. The atmosphere was close to perfect, a bright Sun lighting up the blue June sky shone down on the club." Sort of like that.

At the end: "Our friendship grows deeper everyday, everyday he presses his imprint into my heart"
OP Sofi 1 / 1  
Okay, I will work on those mistakes!! :) Thank you!!
lollypop12 1 / 2  
I really like how you`re approaching this piece of writing but I found that there were too many line breaks. Change it so it flows properly..

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about my close friend, Sasha