Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Colwich Arts Centre - IELTS WRITING TASK 1

Norton 1 / -  
The two given diagrams showcase how Colwick Arts Centre undergo a significant transformation from 2005 to today. Overall, there are tremedous changes to the Centre. Additionally, the place become more innovative with a variety of features

To begin with, the gallaries are now megerd into one bigger gallery and relocated to the west in order to make place for the new concert hall. The building which used to contain the concert hall together with the cinema is now abolished to separate the two desparate buildings and to establish a new central exhibition situated in the center. Moreover, the meeting rooms are devided into 2 individual ones located in the North-west next to the newly-established drama studio. Moost importantly, the wasteland is innovated to contruct a brand new stage serving the purpose of ourdoor exhibition and performance area.

Other changes that can be taken notice is the toilet being dinimished and relpositioned to make room for a new cafe that indemnifies the loss of the snack bar, whereas the information desk remain unchanged.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
I only see the today image for this presentation. Did you forget to upload the before illustration? Anyway, I can still review the paper without it. I would have appreciated having both images to refer to though.

Kindly make sure that you follow the punctuation requirements to avoid GRA deductions. While you did well in merging the overview and trending statement, the lack of a complete paragraph presentation in your final description will result in GRA and C+C deductions. You need to stick to the standard and present 3 to 5 sentences per paragraph for clarity purposes. Using a run on sentence will greatly and negatively affect your final GRA and C+C scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / Colwich Arts Centre - IELTS WRITING TASK 1
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: