Essay about comparison between teenager life and adult life.

phatdanghocielts 3 / 5 3  
Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest time of most people's life. Others believe that adult life brings more happiness, despite greater responsibilities.

DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.

As life is becoming increasingly fast-paced, many people struggle to lead a satisfying and fulfilling life. People's opinions vary whether the happiest life period of an individual is his or her teenage years or in the latter stage: adulthood. I believe that being a teenager gives more happiness and satisfaction.

There are certain advantages along with responsibilities of an adult's life. Monetary freedom and living an independent life would be the main benefits of being an adult. With the ability to spend his or her salaries for different purposes without financial dependency compared to teenagers, an adult can acquire things that serve his or her entertainment purposes. Besides, most grown-ups choose to live independently, which means that they are no longer under parental surveillance. Therefore, adults can entertain themselves without worrying about money or their parents, such as partying all night long or organizing an exorbitant vacation trip. However, most adults have to provide a living for their family and assume childcare responsibilities. As a result, despite having financial freedom and independent life, most adults might not have enough time for relaxation, resulting in stressfulness and even depression.

I would argue that teenage life is more enjoyable based on several factors. One reason is that teenagers are unconcerned about making money because it is their parent's duty to provide for the family's needs. Furthermore, the young can enjoy a carefree lifestyle because, after school hours, they have much more free time to enjoy their living by strengthening their relationships with friends or chilling by themselves, compared to adults who have less time to relax.

In conclusion, I believe that teenage life is happier compared to adulthood based on mentioned reasons.
You have not met the discussion requirements. Out of the 3 required topic discussions, you only discussed 2 presentation aspects. Perhaps you forgot to double check the formatting requirements or, you just did not care about prompt accuracy. I am not sure what happened as you were writing this paper but, that doesn't matter at this point. you will recieve a lower score in the and because you failed to present all the required discussion viewpoints. Task accuracy is based on several factors. One of which is your ability to follow the discussion instructions to the letter. It is obvious that you had a problem doing that in this discussion presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about comparison between teenager life and adult life.