Essay about should creative artists have their freedom for whatever they do?

Jena Tran 1 / -  

free the art

It is a controversial issue whether authorities should involve in artist's creative process or grant artists the complete freedom to convey their thoughts whichever way they wish to. From my perspective, I completely agree with the opinion is that there is that there should be no restrictions given to artisans by the government.

Artists who produce different kinds of artworks should be given the chance to do so as a part of their human rights. It is a fact that these kind of people have various and unique ways of presenting their opinions through their works of art that should be given the chance to be heard or displayed. Some arts enthusiasts consider these pieces of work as their motivation as well as their inspiration to continue pursuing their passion. One of the significant examples is that many creative artists used to be pioneers in producing artworks supporting for transgender people, but these were stigmatized and criticized by some countries policies. It is proved that artists should be free with their works for the advancement of the human being.

Another reason worth considering is that it is a fact that these creations play a pivotal role in enriching culture and enabling the advancement of society. If artists used to abide country policies and please authorities with mass production, there would be no presence of nowadays masterpieces. However, the diversity of art comes from breaking the conventional political views or regional, bringing an open-mind and intellectual enlightenment. There are many tragedies and massacres due to undermining the dissemination of literature school, back to the time of Qing Dynasty.

However, some advocates argue with opinion that government should have legislation on artist works because of their violence and deprivation. This can have negavtive impact on immature children, in other words it can lead to the destruction of a generation.

In conclusion, the creative artists are indispensable in our society although some artists have tended to draw against the creed, and religion. In my opinion, the stricter rules and regulation are imposed to prevent artists from expressing themselves, the more monotonous in art people will see.
The prompt restatement iss acceptable. However, the extent Uspouse clarity was affected by the improper sentence structure:

I completely agree with the opinion is that there is that there should be no restrictions given to artisans by the government.

This is a redundancy that shows the writer is not looking out for less C + C deductions. It actually shows a lack of care for thought clarity in the presentation. The writer could have had a strong base score if not for that sentence formation error.

In the first reasoning paragraph. The writer presents a valid opinion that would have been made more valid by a solid reference to say, the author's own experience or public knowledge , represented by the mention of a specific country. This falls under the personal knowledge, experience, or public knowledge discussion basis requirement of the writing instruction.

In the second reasoning presentation, there should be a specific reference to the artists of modern masterpieces Be they local or international artists, these are names of public knowledge in the field.

sThe essay digresses from its point by presenting the usrequired Ind paragraph. As that opposes the actual opinion, it will be disregarded in the scoring process. As a single . essay, this must contain no more than 4 paragraphs. Both reasoning paragraphs must strengthen the opinion focus of the essay. If not for the unnecessary 3rd (opposing) reason, this would have been a positively solid scoring presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about should creative artists have their freedom for whatever they do?