Crime can attack everyone as long as there is a chance. Violence number among youth.

mita23 34 / 37 3  
The crime rate among teenagers has increased dramatically in many countries. Discuss some possible reasons for this increase and suggest solutions.

Crime can attack everyone as long as there is a chance. Recently, there is a significant rise in the number of violence among the youth happening in many parts of the world. The major cause of this case is inconvenient living condition and the solutions for this problem are parenting and school caring. This essay will describe them in detail.

One of the reasons why adolescents have braveness to commit crime is that they socialize in inappropriate environment in which there is no control for their behavior and this can create worse freedom for their life. For example, having peers who have negative character can influence the way teenager thinking of something new, like drugs and drinking. They will tend to follow instruction from their friends because their parents are too busy at office, so they are lack of care. Therefore, it will be miserable if this phenomenon still exists in many regions for long time without some solutions.

There are two steps to tackle the problem of juvenile delinquency. Firstly, parents should have regulation and strict punishment to maintain the vices of their children. Moreover, providing spare time to visit breathtaking places together with them can tie closeness among family member and based on research conducted by Ramon B. in 1990, children spending time with parents in leisure moment have greater emotional bonding, which can cause them to avoid negative manners. In addition, school also can take part to decrease crime ratio among young people by accommodating afterschool programs. These activities can make them busy in doing positives project, building the creativity and new skills, so they do not have time to commit crime.

In my conclusion, the main reason of high crime among teens is dire circumstance which supplying low concern of adolescences' demeanor. To overcome it, parents should take care of their child and the schools have to offer extracurricular activity for the students.
amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
... violence among the youth happening WHICH HAPPENS in many parts of the world.

... can tie closeness among family memberS and based on research ...

To overcome THIS ISSUE, parents should (...) to offer extracurricular activities for the students.

Home / Writing Feedback / Crime can attack everyone as long as there is a chance. Violence number among youth.