Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The decreasing figure of animals and plants in tropical forests / threats to plant life

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
The graph and chart below give information about species extinctions and threats to plant life.

Data of decreasing number of animals and plants in tropical forests are illustrated in the line graph while threats to plant life are shown in the diagram. There are two different trends for the number of those extinctions over ten decades. Meanwhile, it is clear that human impacts have become the most dangerous threats to the plant life.

In the initial year there were almost 5,000 million species of animals and plants died. This decreasing rate of those creatures has predicted to increase dramatically by 6 decades onwards and will reach a peak at 50,000 million species extinct in 2060. Fortunately, after the horrible extinctions there will be a downward trend for this figure. By 20,000 million extinctions are going to fall considerably in 2100.

On the other hand, it has been proven that 81.3 % factors threaten plant life are human activities. 18.7 % of this proportion is caused by agricultural sector while harvesting is the third most hazardous aspects to plants. Besides that, natural events have 18.7 % probability to kill of the plants. It is seen only 7 % threats will be caused by natural disaster and 11.7 % may come from other natural events.

Home / Writing Feedback / The decreasing figure of animals and plants in tropical forests / threats to plant life