A Descriptive essay about Beauty feedback

nursehelp 1 / -  
Hello,
Please give your feedback on this definition essay.

Beauty
There are many different ways that beauty can be explained. Beauty is not always what people think it may be especially when it has many different meanings. Beauty can be a person place or thing.

Beauty has meaning of the inner most body. The thought that makes you hunger. For the personality of one who may be described by others as a monster, not good looking, nose to big, eyes to small, ears don't fit head. Beauty by this meaning is to inform you that beauty on the inside is a heart of gold. That just because the face on the outer body may look one way it does not describe what's going on, on the inside, which is the kind heart. The good friend, the helper, the lover. That one stands by you like no other. The family member you have that is always giving the extra mile. The one for you in a pinch, one that will not tell your business to others. Beauty is not by the way you look on the outside but the way you look and make one feel on the inside. Some may say it is the outside of beauty that makes them want that one person. Beauty that makes two people attracted like no other. Beauty is on the inside of the person there with compassion.

There are many faces of beauty. Furthermore the special vacation and, late night, getaways, is the aspect of the feeling and sight of direction. Beauty takes you to the area of the misty smell of salt water in the air. All the while the warm sun is beaming on you giving you a warm feeling inside. The relaxation you feel while you are dreaming. Beauty is the look you achieve from serenity from peace, from happiness.

The way one feels when one is close to a loved one's heart. One that is universal language is the smile. A volunteer that may be helping the hungry while inside fulfilling the need to assist and help. Helping those on a holiday when one is lonely with no family. Beauty is not just the way one looks but the inner beauty is the heart of one who has kindness with a thank you. One who assists you when you leave a grocery store and you have dropped your eggs or your brown bag has split and you need help getting the groceries off the ground. The eyes of beauty are the calmness of one when driving and another driver lets you pass on a merge, or one that doesn't cut you off when you drive. There is beauty in the kindness of gestures, and the hearts of beautiful people. Watching a child at peace while sleeping. Beauty is there in the fact of quietness. Looking at the serenity of beauty makes one rethink life. Beauty by many means is a description by the person the different meanings the way all reacts and feel about beauty is described by many different meanings.

Word Count 516
Use a comma:
Beauty is not always what people think it may be, especially...

It helps if an essay begins with some intriguing line to grab the reader's attention. Can you say something unexpected at the start? Next, you should probably say something more meaningful than "it could be a person, place, or thing, because the same could also be said of any other noun.

Innermost is one word.

The thought that makes you hunger is interesting, but it is not a complete sentence.

Furthermore beauty is a special vacation and a late night getaways; it is the aspect of the feeling and the sight of direction. ----> I am not sure what you are saying here, but it seems like a nice metaphor.

Wow, the "fact of quietness" is intriguing to me. And I like this, too: Looking at the serenity of beauty makes one rethink life.

Melissa, this is very poetic, but some of it does not seem to make sense. It seems, though, that the main idea is that there are many ways to describe beauty, and you upheld that theme from beginning to end -- so that is good. However, you should make sure each sentence is a complete sentence, like this:

Beauty is one who assists you when you leave a grocery store and you have dropped your eggs or your brown bag has split and you need help getting the groceries off the ground.

Home / Writing Feedback / A Descriptive essay about Beauty feedback