The diagram presents the process of generating electricity from geothermal energy in a power plant

just_writer 24 / 42 5  
The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

generating electrical power with the help of geothermal energy

The diagram presents the process of generating electricity from geothermal energy in a power plant. I will walk through the steps that take to convert cold water to electricity. There are 3 main stages. First, changing cold water to steam, second, power the tubing with the steam, and lastly, the generator produces electricity.

Firstly, the cold water pumped down 4.5 km distance into the earth, after that with the help of injection well, the water goes to the geothermal zone that heats up the water using hot rocks. Furthermore, with the help of production well, the hot water will be pumped up to the condenser, where the steam from the water is held.

Secondly, the turbine continues its circular movement with the help of the steam. Lastly, the generator uses the energy from the turbine to produce electricity.

In conclusion, the diagram demonstrated the process of generating electrical power with the help of geothermal energy, and what it takes from using cold water in power plants to using the electrical power in our homes.

(172 Words)

Mara 1 / 6  
@just_writer
Hi! I am not expert in writing, but I want to criticize your writing(((
I think your introductory sentence and conclusion are almost the same, so you may drop the last one or you should rewrite it
Your essay is not effective in reflecting the C&C and GRA considerations of your essay. All of your paragraphs are composed of run on sentences. You have a tendency to simply connect your explanations through the use of commas. That reduces the coherence and cohesiveness of your presentation. That is why you must use periods rather than commas in the writing of your paragraphs. It is better to have interconnected sentences than interconnected thought presentations. You score better in the GRA and C&C section when you do that.

The aim of the essay must not be to write just enough words to make the minimum requirement. The aim is to present an essay that has enough words to prove that you are capable of writing complete English sentences in a manner that utilizes appropriate vocabulary and sentence development procedures. Make sure that complete paragraphs are presented because the 3-5 sentence requirement allows you to develop and present the appropriate English skills in written form.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram presents the process of generating electricity from geothermal energy in a power plant