Task 1: Diagrams illustrate the transformation in the village of Strokeford in two different years

vungochuyen25 1 / -  

The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The diagrams illustrate the transformation in the village of Strokeford in two different years, 1930 and 2010.
Overall, the village saw spectacular developments with more houses built up during the 80-year period. Additionally, some places disappeared on the map of 2010.
In 2010, the number of houses constructed alongside the road rose dramatically, and the road was extended to meet the increasing demand of people's housing areas. Notably, while the post office and the bridge across the Stoke River stay unchanged, the two shops next to the office were demolished to make way for buildings. In addition, two farmland on the left and right of the 1930 map disappeared in 2010

Besides, on the east of the map in 1930, the primary was a small one; however, it became bigger according to the map's illustration in 2010. Moreover, in the center of the village, the large house in the grounds of the garden converted into a retirement home.
twhin 3 / 6 1  
Could you attach the map in this thread? We are unable to give you many advices without that.

I tried to look through the content and found some minor mistakes:
-Overall, the village saw ... Additionally, some ... -> It is ideal to place these sentences in paragraph one as an overview[/R]
two farmlands
... the primary was a small one -> (what is the primary? the name of a building in the map?)

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: Diagrams illustrate the transformation in the village of Strokeford in two different years