(disobeying citizens / doctor cat) - Short articles

Sandra0805 2 / 2  
Hi there,
I had a task to write 2 short articles for newspaper, I do need feedback
thanks

1.
It is reported that the Government is making a new plan to struggle against disobeying citizens, whatever age they are. As "CNN breaking news" reports, there recently have been several vicious assassinations of homeless animals in the area of 55th street in Boston, Massachusetts.

Many dogs and cats were killed by teenagers, who are still not identified by witnesses. As Clive Evans, the witness, reports "they were wearing something like hoodies, there were knives sparkling in their hands and their faces were veiled". "CNN" believes that those teenagers are used to sit on their hands and just looking for something that would entertain them.

The reason for those unexplainable acts is the wrong upbringing, Ann Ross, the physiologist says. Adults don't pay attention on their kids: they leave them alone while working, don't teach them to be kind, never talk to them about their problems. "The entire negative comes from the very childhood," missis Ross told to "CNN".

The other thing is that law-abiding citizens are expressing the deep grief, they are scared and infuriated. People are astonished with anti-moral behavior of their children's peers. "We are going to hold it down, even if we'll have to make a new law. Violence must be defeated. Our children are to form the future of the country. And we, adults, are to form our children", Mitt Romney, the governor of Massachusetts declared yesterday.

2.
DOCTOR CAT
What do we know about cats? Why do people get such a pleasure of playing with them? Which mystery does they hide? As "Cat's friend" reports, spending time with your cat can make you get better very rapidly.

It was announced by American scientists on the previous week. Cats have a special energy that helps a human being to recuperate. Many people feel it but can't explain. "I returned home very dreary," says Sandra West, our reader, "when suddenly my cat came close and started singing me a sweet song. It seemed like all my problems became absolutely regardless".

We spoke to doctor Sheldon, the professor of the State Health University. "All cats are powerhouses of disciplined energy," he says, "whatever grief or hardship you have, they feel it with all their hearts. It seems they are taking your depression away with just one look into your eyes. So when you're sinking in the marsh of problems, it means it's time to make a new little friend".

They return our love by dissolving our troubles. And despite of rumors there's nothing sinister in their nature. One who has a cat is more than inspired: he is also healthy.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
blue means add red means delete
It is reported that the Government is making a new plan to struggle against disobeying citizens, whatever age they are. As "CNN breaking news" reports, there recently have [has ] been several vicious assassinations of homeless animals in the area of 55th street in Boston, Massachusetts.

Many dogs and cats were killed by teenagers, who are still not identified by witnesses. As Clive Evans, the witness, reports, "they were wearing something like hoodies, there were knives sparkling in their hands and their faces were veiled. ". "CNN" believes that those teenagers are used to sitting on their hands and just looking for something that would entertain them.

The reason for those unexplainable acts is the wrong upbringing, Ann Ross, the physiologist says. Adults don't pay attention on their kids: they leave them alone while working, don't teach them to be kind, never talk to them about their problems. "The entire negative comes from the very childhood," missisMrs. Ross told to "CNN".

Home / Writing Feedback / (disobeying citizens / doctor cat) - Short articles