Our eating habits greatly affect our lifestyle; for a healthy life eating a balanced food is crucial

Eram01 2 / 5 1  
Eating a balanced diet is the most important factor for a healthy life. To what extent do you agree?

every individual should develop a habit of eating healthy

Our eating habits greatly affect our lifestyle. It is said, that for a healthy life eating a balanced food is crucial. In my view, negligence in eating can lead to health problems and diseases, which ultimately badly affects the lifestyle of people.

Undoubtedly, trend of eating fast food is profoundly prevailing these days. Especially youngsters are eating more junk food, which leads to non-curable diseases such as obesity, hypertension and diabetes. This is because youngsters prevent themselves from the hassle of cooking. Moreover, due to busy lifestyle, people do not have time for cooking and they do not even take proper meals, which, therefore, is immensely affecting them by making them weak and deficient of important nutrients. Hence, due to poor diet habits people are becoming prone to unhealthy conditions and diseases

Para 2
Admittedly, consuming fresh, nutrient rich and healthy food makes an individual healthy and he can obviously lead a better lifestyle as compare to people following bad eating habits.

For instance, a person eating food containing all essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, fats and proteins would definitely be getting adequate nutrition and will be less likely to suffer from disease conditions. In addition, he will stay active and healthy. So balanced food is vital as it aids to maintain a healthy life.

In conclusion, People eating food with inadequate nutrients are at greater risk of carrying diseases while individuals consuming healthy food with equal proportions of necessary nutrients can enjoy a healthy life. Therefore, I totally agree with the fact that every individual should develop a habit of eating a balanced diet as it guarantees you a better life.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
Undoubtedly, trend of eating ... Especially youngsters are ...

The transition from one point to another is a little bit awkward. You may start by using the last sentence of the paragraph which is: "People are becoming ..." Then, support it with specific examples like eating fast food and junk food can result in health conditions such as as obesity, hypertension, and diabetes.
Eram, practice writing your essays in fluid paragraphs rather than splitting it up into paragraph counts. If you get used to writing that way, you may inadvertently also write that way during the test, which could result in scoring problems for you. Don't write in any other format except the way the essay should be written during the test.

Remember that these paragraphs need to have 3-5 sentences in them. These sentences need to be interconnected in the paragraph presentations using proper transition words, phrases, and sentences to complete the presentation. You don't really use this required format at the moment.

Finally, we come to the biggest problem of your essay, that is your task accuracy representation. Your essay doesn't respond properly to the question being asked. Have a look at the following:

Question: To what extent do you agree?
Response: In my view, negligence in eating can lead to health problems and diseases, which ultimately badly affects the lifestyle of people.

You are being asked to simply agree with the discussion so you cannot offer a discussion counter or in opposition to the given statement. Therefore, you created a prompt deviation because you went ahead and discussed a topic of your choosing / making, which is not related to the information provided in the original prompt. Due to this error, you will automatically get a failing score in the TA section, which means it will be difficult for you to try and pull up your score with the remaining scoring considerations due to the existing errors in relation to the scoring criteria that remains.
OP Eram01 2 / 5 1  
Thank you . "Para 2" I wrote it mistakenly, Actually I wrote it for planing the essay and forgot to erase it. I hope I won't do this mistake in the official test as I can write points on question book.

I will work on the other highlighted problems. Your feedback is very helpful.
Can you share your version of this statement "In my view, negligence in eating can lead to health problems and diseases, which ultimately badly affects the lifestyle of people."
Eram, it is with the permission of the admin of this forum that I will now share with you several variations on the statement that you provided. There are a number of ways to interpret or restate the prompt requirement. Some of these include the following:

1. I completely agree that a healthy diet plays a valuable role in a person's life.
2. I am in total agreement that a well rounded eating plan is imperative for the healthy life of a person.
3. I fully support the statement that healthy eating methods create an illness free lifestyle.

As for your chosen statement, I would state this as follows:
1. My opinion is that when a person does not pay attention to his eating habits, illness eventually sets into his life.
2. Personally, I believe that negative eating practices lead to the development of health complications in the life of people.
3. Based on personal experience, I believe that unhealthy eating habits tend to create health problems and diseases that alter the lifestyle of a person.

These are but a few of the methods by which you could have stated your response to the question or presented your personal opinion. Now, there are other ways to present these statements. The above samples refer only to my way of writing these statements.
OP Eram01 2 / 5 1  
Noted. Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Our eating habits greatly affect our lifestyle; for a healthy life eating a balanced food is crucial