Education is necesssary in the fight against overpopulation. What main reasons?

msue212 1 / -  

the role of education in tackling population increase

These days, overpopulation is growing rapidly, which can trigger a great number of issues for the degradation of natural resources and environments. An international charity assumed that edification for all children plays a vital role in resisting this issue. I comprehensively agree with this thought that considers the principal cause, especially included sexual abuse and cultural conception. In this essay, an attempt will be made to examine these points.

Sexual abuse is one of the most elements that caused the growth of the population in the world. And women and girls encounter sexual violence at high rates. According to a report, one out of every six American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime, 82% of all victims are juveniles, and 90% of rape victims are adults. Because of teenagers' limited cognition of various forms of sexual abuse, their curiosity to explore gender, and their lack of skills to prevent and report abusers are causes that trigger them to be prey. And this unavailability of understanding correlated to sex education.

Another prime causality of overpopulation is conception. Eastern people believed that having numerous children would bring them a fortune. And those who come from large families tend to have less level of education, because the more people in the family, the poorer they are, leading to unaffordable for their children's schooling. The rapid population increase is also for this reason.

In conclusion, overpopulation has fundamental demerit impacts on both individuals and society. Consequently, edification plays an essential function in tackling population increase. Therefore, we should spread it widely to all inhabitants and especially children who can make a decline in overpopulation.
Okay, the main problem here is the constant use of the term "edification" to refer to "education". You have been confused by the meaning of the words. Edification refers to the act of edifying. In turn, edifying is defined as; to instruct or benefit, especially morally or spiritually; uplift. This is different from education which directly means: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.

As such, your essay can fail based on incorrect reference usage alone. You are not truly focused on the discussion of education, as it is used in the discussion. You have confused yourself in the process of trying to use advanced English words, whose meaning you are not clear about, nor how to use it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Education is necesssary in the fight against overpopulation. What main reasons?