My favorite author: J.K.Rowling (nowadays, the best writer)

Varlamow 4 / 7  
My favorite author

I have read many books, however I appreciate authors of adventure writings. These days I read Harry Potter, which is written by J.K.Rowling. Therefore my favorite writer is J.K.Rowling. The Harry Potter is a main writing of J.K.Rowling. The book is separated to 7 parts. Actually, I read a number 2 named Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K.Rowling`s second book is just as funny, frightening and unexpected as her first, Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone.

She is known as a writer of world famous Harry Potter series. Needless to say, she received several awards such as Hans Christian Andersen Award or The Edinburg Award. The magazine Forbes estimated on February 2004 her property approximately about 576 million pounds, nevertheless she is the first millionaire, who gained all money by writing books. At the moment, she is the richest woman on British Isles.

J.K.Rowling was born in July 1965 in England and grew up in Chepstow. She earned a French and Classics degree. Joanne visited Paris for one year and after the return, she started work as a researcher at Amnesty International among other jobs. She got an idea about Harry Potter book during the train journey from Manchester to London. At the final stop, she had created all the figures and the basic plot of a first part called Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone. Then, she moved to the Portugal where she got married. In 1993 she gave a birth to her daughter Jessica Rowling. When the marriage ended, she returned back to the Edinburg. The first Harry Potter was published in June 1997. Further six parts of book were published in the next 10 years. To tell the truth, the second title Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was number 1 in the adult hardback bestseller charts for a month after publication. All parts are translated to 44 world languages. Rowling has written two supplement books, too.

No doubt, she is the greatest writer of adventure books because of her talent. I admire her verbal skills and style of writing.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

The book is at the same time amazing and exciting. Rowling uses rather folk sentences and phrases, which are understandable.
Book explains life of young wizard Harry throughout his childhood. Harry is in his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little does he know that this year will be just as eventful as the last. with his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Her books in particularly have a deep impact on my mind, therefore, that is why she is my favorite author.
Chan Dara 2 / 7 6  
Hey, Varlamow, That's an interesting topic. Did you come up with the idea by yourself?

I appreciate authors of adventure writings --> I appreciate authors who wrote adventure novel more than any other type of writers.
These days I read Harry Potter, --> These days I am reading Harry Potter
Therefore my favorite writer is --> thus without a doubt my favorite writer is
The Harry Potter is a main writing of J.K.Rowling --> She produced this masterpiece and it remains her top favorite book.
separated to 7 parts --> separated into 7 parts (or sections)
I read a number 2 --> I am currently going through part 2
J.K.Rowling`s second book -- (it can be called part/section/episode, but not "book")
She is known as a writer of --> She was known for her (You have mentioned that a few times already, you probably want to remove this repetition)

Hans Christian Andersen Award or The Edinburg Award -- (suggest to use "and")
her property approximately about 576 million pounds -->the total assessed value of her property was around 576 million pounds
nevertheless she is the first millionaire, who gained ..... --> therefore she is marked as the first ever writer to become a billionaire

I have to go now.

Home / Writing Feedback / My favorite author: J.K.Rowling (nowadays, the best writer)