"Future me" essay, need help with conclusion

stef777 6 / 6  
Future Me

-2 years from now-
I am in college in Chicago, studying with peers who share the same interests as me in Pastry, in the Culinary Arts field. Also while I am studying Pastry I am doing photography on the side; I do portraits of people, like family pictures or senior pictures. I have a boyfriend, who I love dearly, and could never live with out.

-10 years-
I am married, and I am 28 weeks pregnant: with my first child. I am now a sister-in-law and aunt to my brother's child. My husband that I met in college are living in an apartment above a vacant business lot. Him and I are thinking about living out are dream and opening a bakery/café in the vacant business below us. Although our first child is on the way, we are most likely going to purchase the lot and want until our child as grown up some more after he or she is born.

-20 years-
My husband and I, and our two children are in the process of putting the final details into the bakery/café we started two years ago.

Our daughter's name is Khrysta, and she is ten years old. Then our son's name is Peter, and he is eight years old. Khrysta and Peter help a lot during the process of opening the family business. Also my husband and I are thinking possibly having another child a few years after we kick start the business.

-30 years-
It is my 46th birthday, and my family and my three children, Khrysta, Peter, and my 15 year old daughter Emma; decided for my birthday they were going to send my husband and me on a cruise to Jamaica and go scuba diving, for a week.

Our bakery/café is listed in the Top 5: Greatest Place to Relax with Friends. We have had Food Network come and film us for a show, and demonstrate one of our famous birthday cakes and serve up some homemade chicken noodle soup.

-50 years-
I am a grandma. All my children have got married and have had at least on or more children themselves. I have a total of seven grandchildren, a total of 2 nephews and nieces; and remember all their names on top of that. I am soon going to hit my 70th birthday in a few years.

My children work at the business with their mom and dad, and bring their children to help someone if they are not at school. Even sometimes they just came to see grandma and grandpa. Now I look back and realize how such I good life I have had, and hope to continue it happily, excitingly, full of hope.
I have a boyfriend, who I love dearly, and could never live without .

Now I look back and realize what a good life I have had, and I hope to continue it happily, full of hope and excitement.

For the conclusion, I think the same advice I gave you for your "name" essay applies here too!! Good luck in your study of culinary arts!
OP stef777 6 / 6  
thank you this helped!

Home / Writing Feedback / "Future me" essay, need help with conclusion