Going to Mars Could Mess Up the Hunt for Alien Life

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
America make a great celebration of Its Independence Day with moment properly by landing several thousand rovers on the surface of Mars in Twenty Years ago. The firts touch down that Pathfinder sapcecraft in northen-lowland called Planitia on July 4, 1997 with carrying a small rover named Sojourner.

They found a large number of stowaways in the form which has similarly microbes in Earth. However, scientist trusted that it would be not easy to susatin and cultivate life on Mars. The facts currently, the scientist have pointed out more than a dozen factors that make March as unsustainable for organisme to survive.

In 10 years by gone at NASA, conley had face several difficulties in job to keep Mars and set up prevention aliens organise for declining the quality of Ecosystem on Earth as well as human to seeding in other planet. In addition, scientis was always worried about security of planetary at the very beginning of spage time. Sputnik launched in 1957 seemed only about time before USA and The Soviet Union woul d start
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Daman, sharing is fun, right? feel free to give your feedback, as well.

America make a great celebration of Its Independence Day with moment ...
(This sentence is confusing. Maybe you want to say: Twenty years ago, the Americans celebrated their Independence Day properly by landing thousand rovers on the surface of Mars).

Pay attention to the flow of your writing and its meaning.

Thank you.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
America make a great celebration of Its ...

America made a great celebration of its independence day by properly landing thousand rovers on the surface of Mars in twenty years ago

pay attention in the using of appropriate tenses as the timepiece of events

The firts touch down that Pathfinder sapcecraft ...

the first touch down was Pathfinder spacecraft in northern-lowland called Planitia on ...... which carried a small ......

... of stowaways in the form which has been similar as microbes in Earth.
... it would be not easy to susatinspelling and cultivate life on Mars. [need more explanation why scientist claimed like that with regard to those organism findings ]

The facts currentlyrecently , the scientistS have pointed out more (...) March as unsustainable planet for earth organism to survive.

.... C onley had faceD several difficulties in job to keep Mars[keep from what?]and set up prevention aliens organise for declining the quality of Ecosystem on Earth as well as human to seeding in other planet.confusing. concern on accuracy and function of your sentence

severe errors in spelling.

Home / Writing Feedback / Going to Mars Could Mess Up the Hunt for Alien Life