Goodbye AIDS? HIV-AIDS is an irremediable disease no more.

learner2 1 / 5  

Cure? Goodbye AIDS?

Is the time has been arrived to not knowing HIV-AIDS as an irremediable disease no more? Or should we abandon this wish in the dreamland?

Newly, scientists have had a up to date idea to meet a healing for HIV-positive people like Timothy Ray Brown.Brown,an American HIV-positive who also had a recurrence of leukemia, has been remedied by an unparalleled kind of bone marrow graft from a donor which his medic,Gero Huetter had proposed him in 2007 while his condition was crucial. Today his doctor said that he probably will never have a problem with HIV.

At present,scientists have difficulty to demonstrate this proven idea(Brown case).As regards, for this cure ,donor with a precise fit is needed which should be find in the small ratio of people.

Now, The question is how many percentage with what costs is likely to be successful? (refereed to Special reports by Kate Kalland: An end to AIDS- Reuters Wed,1Jun,2011)

This is my first writing in English.please support me to prove my poor English up to level 5 to attend adult education .cause of I have 22month and 3/5 years kids ,I am a stay at home mom
Scientiana 12 / 43 10  
At present time,scientists have difficulty to prove this idea(Brown case). Regarding this cure, donor with a precise fit is needed which should be find in the small ratio of people.( I think you should rewrite this sentence because it is a bit difficult to understand.)

OP learner2 1 / 5  
Dear Annika Liana thank you for your response which is a big encouraging to me.You know I study by myself without no one to tell me that, Why my writing is wrong or wright? Thank you so much and with more writing I will accept your support.By the way I change it in my document.
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
First of all if u r learning english by yourself, then i will suggest you two books-
1. Word power made easy- by Norman Lewis
2.Wren and Martin English grammar and composition

these two books will help u to make ur vocabulary and grammar strong. We all will love to correct your essays n writings here , but I would advise u tp read these books and then practice here what u learnt daily- maybe it will help all of us. rest i feel the corrections already made r appropriate.
OP learner2 1 / 5  
Dear Ajit Rai, Thank you very much.I will try to have those books that you did mention.
Excellent, Annika! Maryam, try using the changes Annika suggested here.
I want to make a correction, though:
... for us to not knowing stop thinking about HIV-AIDS as an irremediable disease? any more?

Now that you have these corrections, please type the essay again in a post below. You will still have some errors, but we'll correct them for you.

Anniks, I want to also mention that is is OKAY to write "At present, ..."
At present, scientists have difficulty proving this idea(Brown case).
*** It means the same as this:
At the present time, scientists have difficulty...

:-)
OP learner2 1 / 5  
Thank you "EF_Kevin" for your advises that I will use them.

Regarding this cure, donor with a precise fit is needed which should be find in the small ratio of people. ( I think you should rewrite this sentence because it is a bit difficult to understand.)

I do not know how to change it? Bellow, I rewrite essay in the way that you and" EF_Kevin" help me to rectified it. By the way could you tell me about making paragraph .did i do it wright?

Goodbye AIDS?

Has the time arrived for us to stop thinking about HIV-AIDS as an irremediable disease? Or should we abandon this wish in the dreamland?

Newly, scientists have had an up-to-date idea to heal HIV-positive people like Timothy Ray Brown. Brown, who is an American HIV-positive and had a recurrence of leukemia, has been remedied by an unparalleled kind of bone marrow graft from a donor which his medic, Gero Huetter had proposed for him in 2007 when his condition was getting worse. Today his doctor said that he probably will never have a problem with HIV.

At present, scientists have difficulty proving this idea(Brown case). (I first write here next sentence)Now, The question is how many percentage with what costs is likely to be successful regarding this cure, finding donors with a precise fit--which should be find in the small ratio of people-- is arduous? (refereed to Special reports by Kate Kalland: An end to AIDS- Reuters Wed,1Jun,2011)

Now could you please tell me about new change?
rewrite essay in the way that you and" EF_Kevin" help me

Yep, that is what I always think people should do. Now we'll look for more mistakes to correct:

Or should we abandon this wish as a fantasy from dreamland?---This sentence is poetic and interesting. I just made a small change to make it clearer.

Newly Recently, scientists have had an up-to-date idea to heal HIV-positive people like Timothy Ray Brown.

Brown, who is an HIV-positive American had a recurrence of leukemia, and he has been remedied by an unparalleled kind of bone marrow graft from a donor which his medic, Gero Huetter, had proposed for him in 2007 when his condition was getting worse. ------I thought this guy was from Australia instead of America. Is he from Australia or America?

Today his doctor said that he probably will never have a problem with HIV again.

Now, The the question is what percentage and with what costs is this treatment likely to be successful? Physicians must find donors with a precise fit -- which will limit the possibilities significantly and make the process arduous.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Goodbye AIDS? HIV-AIDS is an irremediable disease no more.