The graph describes the changes in medical funding in four countries from 2010-2018

kaibao 1 / -  

summarise the information from the graph

The given diagram displays the comparison of medication in four countries at eight-year intervals between 2010 and 2018 .
Overall, it is obvious that there was a sharp dip in medical resources or funds year by year , whereas millions of dollars were funded in four countries noticeably had the same figures.

In the year 2010, For country A 's millions dollars funding were declined roughly 5 millions after 4 years while a similar pattern was seen in country B .Furthermore, in 2018 both country A and B shared the same figures at nearly 25 million dollars, respectively.

For country C, the medical field in 2010 peaked at almost 32 million dollars and then dramatically fell throughout the period, 6 million dollars after 8 years. Similarly, country D in 2014 was expensed more than a quarter compared to 2010 when 8 years later the data was changed as the same as the other three countries.

• topic
eight-year intervals

Familiarize yourself with time references based on numerical gaps. There is a 4 year gap between information presentations, not 8 year intervals. Such misinformation will definitely affect your TA negatively. Your failure to properly reference information will also affect your GRA score since the reader will be confused by your information presentation.

is obvious

Avoid referencing exaggerations in your discussion. The examiner prefers factual references that do not call to mind emotional stuff. Just state the information as presented. This is not a task 2 essay, which can be slightly more emotional in presentation discussion.

2010, For

You should not capitalize the next word after a comma. The capitalized word comes after a period or, when stating a noun.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph describes the changes in medical funding in four countries from 2010-2018