The graph about the percentage of tourits visiting different countries in 2010

Langfarm 1 / -  
The graph illustrates the percentage of people who visited in 4 countries in particular year.

Overall, the percentage of male tourists visit Singapore was the highest while the lowest was seen in the UK. In addition, there was no obvious difference between men and women visiting Vietnam and Italy.

To begin with, the percentage of male visitors ranked first in the list of different countries, accounted for 90%. This figure was 9 times the percentage of women visitors, was about 10%. Moreover, the percentage of male tourists in Vietnam was higher than that of female tourists, around 55% and 45%, respectively.

On the other hand, UK had the lowest percentage of male visitors, over 20% and this figure was one-four the rate of female visitors. Similarly, Italy also had the percentage of male tourists lower than that of female tourists, with the prior being two-third the later, accounted for 40% and 60%, respectively.
Try to clarify the type of graph next time. There are several graphs used in the task 1 essay and since you are being scored on the preciseness of your description, giving an accurate identifier of the image would help increase your overall score. You did a very good job of indicating the 4 countries involved in the measurement through the trending statement. That part was well developed in the presentation.

You have plenty of room for additional analysis though. You only wrote 155 words. though that meets the minimum requirement, it does not really extend itself to providing you with the highest possible scoring considerations based on the grading rubic. You should try to aim for 175 words next time to achieve a higher overall score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph about the percentage of tourits visiting different countries in 2010