In graph the tendency of three categories of fast food consumed (hamburger, fish & chips and pizza)

Crystal Pham 1 / -  

consumption of fast food measured

The line graph illustrates the tendency of three categories of fast food consumed (hamburger, fish & chips and pizza), which were eaten over the twenty-year period from 1970 to 1990.

Overall, the consumption of pizza decreased over the period given, while for hamburger and fish & chips, they rose. At the initial point of the period, pizza was the most popular fast food which was replaced by fish & chips in around 1985, and hamburger took the second most widely used rank in the consumption of British from 1985 to the final year of 1990.

With regards to the expenditure of fish & chips paid by British consumers, it began at around 80 pence and constantly rose until reaching at a high of 500 pence in the last given year. Likewise, approximately 20 pence were spent on hamburger in the initial year. Subsequently, the fast food eaters witnessed an unceasing increase in hamburger's consumption with 290 pence at the end of the period in 1990.

On the other hand, the fast food eaters in Britain appeared to lose their interest in pizza during the 1970-1990 period. The trend started at a remarkable figure with 500 pence, then fell steadily to a low of just over 200 pence in 1990.
ch15hann 6 / 11 3  
I feel like your essay is a little scattered, because you keep jumping from one unit to the other, so I often became confused as to which one you were mentioning. Also, I'm not sure as to what your point of this essay is. Is it to show how Britain lost the interest of hamburgers? If so, I would create a plot of the beginning of the hamburgers and then doing a gradual disliking towards it. However, once you fix up your essay, it would be a great one because your research is really good.

Home / Writing Feedback / In graph the tendency of three categories of fast food consumed (hamburger, fish & chips and pizza)