A growing number of people believe that money is an intrinsic factor to be happy

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Some people think that personal happiness is directly related to economic success. Otherwise that happiness depends on different factors. Discuss both of views and give your own opinion.

A growing number of people believe that money is an intrinsic factor to be happy, whereas others think that happiness created by other factors out of money. This essay will discuss both points of views.

With regard to the happiness created as the economic level reaches highest point, people believe that high economic is a basic rule to be happy for several reasons. Firstly, they think that money can grant all the wishes they have. They can easily owning the goods they really desire. Money can complete not only their necessity but also their urges. Secondly, prestige is obtainable by having a plenty of cashes, having a rich-looking and being among the high people. By showing one's prestige, people will point out their honor, therefore, someone's prestige will go up and give an inner satisfaction to the people.

However, i do not believe that pleasure is only real when you obtain all your eagerness. First reason is to love and be loved is an irreplaceable feeling that cannot be bought at store. To experience such feeling people should have an affection which can be merely learnt when they build a great relationship with others and socializing within a community, such feeling cannot be bought with dollars. Next reason is be healthy, to be in a fit condition and enjoy the life we stand for is such a boon. No matter how much money people have, it cannot heal and cure people at the time they are getting sick. Both money and gold, it provides you only the medicine and a room in hospital when your health is weaken. Last reason why money cannot present everything is having a life goal. To have a goal in life is not as easy as buy a pizza, a life goal is the reason why people work hard, study diligently, pray wholeheartedly, and run their lives vigorously. A target fuels the body to wake up every morning, to walk confidently and live their lives excitedly. Therefore, again, having a happiness life by owning an economic success is not an adequate argument.

To sum up, although some people argue that money is a straight tool to have the best thing in life, i would argue there is a couple of elements in a real life which prove that the best thing in life cannot be replaced by money.
Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
Dear rosadesiana.
well, i see that your essay is well-organized despite some attention you should put on the grammatical errors. Now, I just wanna focus on your introduction. It seems to me that your introduction is not really strong and less of one question that should be added in the introduction. That is your opinion. In the prompt, you are asked regarding your idea, then you should put it in your introduction. This is one example of it.

People have different views related to the economic factor that is the only way to make them happy as opposed to the other factors. While the financial success cannot be denied as one of the strongest items to be happy person, i believe that many valuable aspects in life cannot be determined by how much money in your pocket.

Home / Writing Feedback / A growing number of people believe that money is an intrinsic factor to be happy