Having a job that we love can be simply called as enjoying our hobby and get paid for it.

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that other factors are more important. Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job really enjoy?

There are a lot of reasons of people to be happy. Some people believe one of the factors is to have a job you love doing while the other think it is a well-paid job made you happy. However, the rest of the people mention a lot of reason to be happy for adults; for instance having a quality time of vacation, getting monthly bonuses, and having less time to work. In my view, every single statement comes up in people head as the reason to be happy, is part of being have fun doing job that you work for.

People having a job that they love can be simply called as people who do their hobby and get paid for that. It is very important to love your job because people who do not love their job will easily get bored. Meanwhile, people who run their hobby as the job will enjoy the moment of doing it, they will not care of the monthly bonuses or even the time they spend to work. However, the more enjoy people doing their job, the more experience they will get. People run their hobby as job is achieving money bigger than people who do not, setting the working time freely, and also deciding time to go on vacation.

In conclusion, it is having job you love doing is the important reason to be happy. Not only for getting well-paid of the hobby you run into, but also for the enjoyment you feel.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi KiKi
Let me give you some advice

.... is to have a job you love doing(to do) while the other think ...
... people mention a lot of reason(reasons) to be happy for adults; for instance having a quality time of vacation, getting(get) monthly bonuses, ...

... they will not(do not) care of the monthly bonuses ...
However, the more enjoy people doing their job, the more experience ...

In conclusion, it is having a job you love doing is ...

Actually you writing isnt bad..
Thank you and keep writing
hello miss kiki..
let me give some corrections for you...
1. Some people believe (use noun clause : that) one of the factors is to have a job
2. one of the factors is to have a job you love doing ( one of the factors which should be had in working is you love doing

3. the other think it is a well-paid job made you happy ( use Structure ( S+V+O+CON+S+V.....)
4. they will not care of the monthly bonuses
5.the more enjoy people doing their job ( the people who more enjoy doing their job),

thank you.
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
hi kiki,
today I just focus on your introduction. It is clear that to make introduction well, you have to pay attention two important matters; background (paraphrasing of the task) and your position.

here are my thoughts for your essay, check it out;

There are a lot of reasonswaysof people to be happy person . Some people believe one of the most essential factors is to have a job you love doinghaving a fascinating job while the otherothers think it is a well-paid job ...

However, the rest of the people mention a lot of reason to be happy for adults...however, other people are more likely to claim that the happiness can be found in other ways such as having a quality time of vacation.

I hope it can be helpful

Home / Writing Feedback / Having a job that we love can be simply called as enjoying our hobby and get paid for it.