Help me with this essay. Essay about "Teaching method"

chomchom 2 / 1  
In the past lectures were the traditional method of teaching large numbers of students. Nowadays new technology is increasingly being used to teach students. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this new approach?

Nowadays, new technology is increasingly being used to teach students instead of traditional method: lectures. I think that is both advantages and disadvantages.
On the one hand, about advantages. First, technology can make the lessons more excited with lots of pictures, sound. Secondly, teachers don't need to write a lot on board or talk from beginning to end of lessons.

On the other hand, using exceed technology, teachers can't inspire their students with their true feeling. Moreover, if they want to use technology to teach, they must learn about how doing that, which is difficult for many old techears.

In conclusion, think we should combined two method, tradition and modern for teaching.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text will sound much better is you apply the following adjustments to it:

In the past [...] lectures used to account for the only method of teaching...
Nowadays [...], this effectively ceased to be the case due to the rise of new technologies.
Nowadays [...] this sentence is redundant - you should remove it.
I think [...] that there are both: advantages and disadvantages to the development in question.
On the one hand [...] very awkward and unnecessary sentence - remove it.
First [...] The main advantage is that new technology... more excited [...] exciting for students.
Secondly [...] Also, the technologically intense learning environment eliminates a need for teachers to use a blackboard.
On the other hand [...], however, it will prove much harder for teachers who rely on technology too excessively to inspire students.
Moreover [...], some older teachers may experience difficulties while trying to take full advantage of the newly emerged educational technologies.
In conclusion [...], it will make much sense combining both of the mentioned educational approaches together.

I hope it helped. Regards.
twid 4 / 8  
Nowadays, new technology is increasingly being incorporatedused to teach students instead of traditional method: lectures. I think that is both have it's own advantages and disadvantages.

First, technology can make the lessons more excitedingand interactive with lots of pictures, sound.
Secondly, teachers don't need to write a lot on ... (I would rewrite: the modern technologies minimize the efforts required by teacher, hence, make teaching more efficient) .

On the other hand, using exceed technology(excess usage of technology) , teachers can't inspire their students with their true feeling.
... which is difficult for many oldveterantechears(teachers) .

In conclusion, I think to modernize education we should combined(incorporate)best features of these two method, to tradition and modern for teaching.

Home / Writing Feedback / Help me with this essay. Essay about "Teaching method"