Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

high school entrance exam - the most difficult time in your life

fefeq 1 / -  
Whenever I think of all those times in my life when I faced important problems or events, I often remember that one time I studied for my high school entrance exam. I think it was challenging period for me because I had to practice frequently and face pressure from my parents and teachers. However, thanks to all my efforts, I secured the opportunity to study at my dream school.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
Is this a statement meant to respond to an English writing task or are you writing this as an answer to a college application written interview? As a statement, it is pretty straightforward and does not require any additional response development. However, as a college application response, it can use additional development to help you create a more impressive response for the reviewer to analyze. You could delve into the the details of why you felt that the high school entrance exam was the most difficult time of your life. Perhaps consider developing your apprehensions and how you dealt with it so that you could proceed to prepare and pass the exams. This response is boring. It does not hold the reader's attention and does not provide an insight into why this might have been the most difficult time of your life.

Home / Writing Feedback / high school entrance exam - the most difficult time in your life
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: