Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The huge number of advertisement motivates customers' buying unnecessary goods. It may be true.

Killua 5 / 10  
Hello, everyone. If it is possible, could you please help me with my essay? Thanks a lot.

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, many companies make thousands of advertisements in order to attract consumers. Some people argue that the huge number of advertisement motivates customers' buying unnecessary goods. This argument may be true.

On the one hand, there are numerous advertisements on social medias, billboards, television programs, and other places, and most of them are attractive with stunning visual effects. Some people will have impulse to purchase things they do not need after watching these Ads. For example, a fabulous and glorious hair in a shampoo advertising, can affect some people to imagine that they enable to the same hair after washing with the same shampoo. But most of them will find that it is difficult to own a shinny hair like the shampoo-ads one.

Also, celebrity advertising can encourage many people to buy. Celebrites such as popular singers, famous movie stars, idols, have amazing numbers of fans who are willing to spend money on many products they actually do not need in order to support their favourite stars. Meanwhile, many fans want to wear the same brand clothes, drink same soft drinks like their idols and teams do.

On the other hand, many people's purchase behaviours seem cannot be influenced by ads. For instance, before purchasing, many people will investigate products' information and compare the reviews of products on different websites. Moreover, sometimes many people will ingore even dislike the advertisements. Those applications or services which need people to pay fees to advoid the advertisements on social mideas and smartphone applications, are quiet popular.

In brief, customers have their own freedom and standards to choose what kind of product to purchase; also, a product will disppear in the market if people do not need it. Therefore, neither simply blaming advertisement on motivating people's impulsive consumption, or saying that most customers are intriging by ads to buy products unsensibly is right.

abhavsar 4 / 7  
"Celebrities such as (...) movie stars, and idols have amazing ...
Correction made: use the word "and" in the list, and change the misspelled "Celebrites" to "celebrities"

Home / Writing Feedback / The huge number of advertisement motivates customers' buying unnecessary goods. It may be true.
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: