What impact on children has the lack of social and emotional learning from parents and teachers?

Pqowieuryt 1 / 1  
Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teachers.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

No one can decide that the main cause for the social and emotional learning they need form family and school. This subject has both side.

Some people believe that special reason for this is children these day are not getting the social and emotional learning, because young people need more love and more attention and many of care.

Some member of community state that the big reason for this is that non adults go in side crime. First of all we have to answer this question who they friends are?, as they became as such as them and they will do what them friends do. The second reason is when the youngsters have free time and they have not idea how can they kill this time then do a crime to spend this time.
knipod 1 / 2  
I am not an expert but here what I see some grammar errors.

form from
both side both sides
, because You dont need a comma before 'because'
Some member Some members
First of all You need a comma after 'First of all'

There are still some sentences that need to be corrected but i can't advise you.
OP Pqowieuryt 1 / 1  
Thank you
god add
I'm wetting for more advice

Home / Writing Feedback / What impact on children has the lack of social and emotional learning from parents and teachers?