The incredible story of Hula Dancing and Hawaii. Gorgeous islands.

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Women with grass skirts, garlands of leaves with anklets are dancing in near beach, almost people evokes these are the characteristics of Hawaiian dancer. This is becoming general stereotype when the society mentions Hawaii islands. As we know, Hawaii islands are one of best destination places in the world. Not only about the beautiful panorama of the beaches, but also about the Hawaiian culture. Hawaiian people have local traditional dance. It is called Hula dance. The origins of Hula dance, some women dance performed in near altar in honor of God or Goddess. But in this era, the purpose of Hula dance is for entertainment tourist. In eighteenth century, the Hula dance was changing as a result of merge culture between Hawaiian culture with European culture. Recently year, Hula dance has become a form of entertainment for tourist and cultural heritage for native Hawaiians.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Dio
Your summarization are great but here is some advice to improve your writing skills...

... the characteristics of Hawaiian dancer(dancers) .

... purpose of Hula dance is for entertainment (for) tourist.
... Hula dance was changing(changed) as a result of (...) Hawaiian culture with(and) European culture.

Home / Writing Feedback / The incredible story of Hula Dancing and Hawaii. Gorgeous islands.