The information regarding the inhabitants who have cars in Britain over the 36 year timeline

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
A breakdown of the information regarding the inhabitants who have cars in Britain over following a period of 36 years between 1971 and 2007. Overall, the proportion of two cars owner experienced a significant increase, while the percentage of household without car fell dramatically.

In the beginning era, virtually a half of citizens with no car. This is proved with the data stood at 47%, while the rate of people who have one car noticed stable around 43%. Then, figure for mankind with two cars solely in 7%. Furthermore, rich human with uncommon condition by having three cars or more showed in 2%.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, the Britain people are more likely to own one car. This is showed with the movement slightly in high percentages over all periods. The hugest change was in the percentage of individuals without car by 25% from 47% to 22%, while the rate of owning two cars rose steadily approximately 20%. In addition, the proportion of Britain with three or more cars increased steadily around 5 per cent.

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hello brother,
Let me try to fix some points in your essay.

-Your introduction lack of one sentences which is need to create a good paragraph.

A breakdown of the information regarding the inhabitants who have cars in Britain over following a period of 36 years between 1971 and 2007. Overall, the proportion of two cars owner experienced a significant increase, while the percentage of household without car fell dramatically. In any case, one car-household becomes the popular trend in a 36-year period.

-In the beginning era PERIOD, virtually a half of citizens with have NONE car in THEIR HOUSEHOLD PROPERTIES.

-Then, figure for mankind with two cars STOOD solely AT 7%

-rich human WEALTHY PEOPLE with uncommon condition by having three cars or more showed in 2%

Irfan your writing is good, however, you need more read about the sample to polished your writing.

Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The information regarding the inhabitants who have cars in Britain over the 36 year timeline