The Key of life is Success and a happy person have a great chance to be truely succesful

Saputra 1 / -  
The key of life is success. An argument commonly put forward is that felt happy give directly impact to individual success. On the other hand, some of people thought success is influenced by other points. This essay will explain several reasons that lead happiness comes for human life.

To begin with, happiness has contributed to the human live in many beneficial away, the advantages of happiness is problem could control by the human brain to always positive thinking, even there many troubles in that moment. The biggest human's problem when facing matter is stress, which force human to give up on their a way to success and happiness could protect human brain from stress. For example, losing a part of body, sometimes become horrible and make stress, moreover, nick voickik who losing hands and feet since he was borne become a famous person because he can change his mind with positive thinking and he often share in a seminar about how the impact of happiness influence everything in daily life. In addition, happiness more useful because to happy does not need payment, the sources of happiness can find in all parts of life because happiness about how to make ourselves satisfaction, comfortable, and relax even the problem appear. As a result, happiness has contributing to human life include a way to success.

However, the expert could undeniable another a way to success because making single formulate for success is so complicated. There is a quote said "Many way goes to Rome", the quote explains many way to become successful people. For instance, there are people got their dreams because their effort, such as Thomas Alfa Eddison and Alexander Graham bell, beside that, there are people success because their talent namely bethoven and leonardo da vinci. Importantly, success not only has decided by happiness, but also another point has an impact too, namely environment, talent, effort and luck. Therefore, many thinks has reletion with success.

In conclusion, happiness is one of key for success, yet, the key are not only one, there are many points have correlation with success. I strongly believe, every single person has a different way to become success person as log as that person does not give up.
Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
Let me try Mr. Putra..
Hope this help..

I suggest to you. it will be better, if you can tag the instruction about your task in order that I can help you to detect the cohesion about your passage..

The key of life is success. Some people argue thatAn argument commonly put forward is that felt happyfeeling happy is able to givedirectly impact tohuge effect to become the successfull , On the other hand, somewhile other believe thatof people thought successto get success is really influenced by other pointsa wide range of points . This essay will explain several reasons that leading happiness comes for human life.

[quote=Saputra]To begin with happiness, it has contributed to the way of human livelifein many beneficial away, . The advantages of happiness is problem could control by the human brain to always positive thinking, even there many troubles in that moment. The biggest problemofhuman'speopleproblemis when facing matter is getting stress. etc

Notes:
1. I think you have crucial problem about your grammar brother.
2. Pay attention to subject agreement
3. you can use this in your passage ( While + sentence, sentence / sentence, while sentence)
4. etc --> All of your PARAGRAPHS have the same problem.

Keep struggling..
# Abraham

Home / Writing Feedback / The Key of life is Success and a happy person have a great chance to be truely succesful