The lack educational programs in UAE

sada7 1 / 1  
The lack educational programs in United Arab Emirates (UAE)

Most countries around the world sometimes have a lack in their educational programs. The foundation of good educational program in high school should be an important part of student's future studies. Unfortunately, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) high school is not the case. This essay will argue that there is a lack of preparation education programs for high school students in (UAE). Firstly, the subjects are limited and unsuitable for future studies. Sometimes student have to deicide in their second grade of high school which subjects to study for sciences studies or academic studies. Also high school qualifications are sometime not accepted at the universities. Moreover, some solutions will be suggested to remedy this problem.

The students in high school while they study their subjects are limited and unsuitable for future studies. For example, the subject has not opened wildly to another new area of studies and has no deepened lot information about subjects. Furthermore, some subjects are not necessary to students to study with major subject and it do not have connection with the another subject. The more of these unsuitable subjects may lose students time, the students would face problem on their studies in high school as well as deciding on one area of subject to take for sciences studies or academic studies to study in the second grad of high school.

Students in second grade of high school should decide one area of subjects which is sciences studies or academic studies. For example, the students who decide to study academic studies should study Arabic, religion, history, Psychology and basic math but students cannot study Physics and Geology or other sciences subjects. Also, the students who had decided their area of studies they cannot change the subjects until they finish the second grade of high school. As they students decide on one area it could let them on one choose of studies. Moreover, student fact problem after they finish from high school their qualifications are sometime not accepted at the universities.

The high school qualifications sometime are not accepted at the universities. For example, students who finish from high school do not have qualified subjects that can enter them to university. Furthermore, high schools are not equal in the qualifications that sometime cause problems in accepting the student to enter the university. For this reason some student always tries to study the qualified subjects that let them enter the university.

There are many solutions on (UAE) that should take urgent step to address these problems. Firstly, provide a lot of suitable subject for student's studies in high schools and their future studies for university. Secondly, give the chance to the students to choose the subject that they want to study in high school. Thirdly, government should make solution for the high school qualifications and make it acceptable to the universities to enter it. If the solutions have been recurred and the programme upgraded it will improves students studies.

In summary, educational programs in (UAE) IS difficulty because of the lack in their educational programs in high school. The subjects in high school are limited and not fitting for future studies. They also students have to decide in their second grade of high school which subjects they will study. Also, qualifications of the high schools are sometime not accepted at the universities. It is clear that are many solution should take argent action to address the problem.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
The students in high school while they study their subjects are limited and unsuitable for future studies.

Change this around. It tells me that the students are limited and unsuitable for future studies. I don't think that's what you mean.

Second paragraph, I didn't understand any of that. Give some examples, please, so I can know what you're talking about.

Last paragraph, while you are making suggestions: the government really should make laws about what must be taught i every high school, and anyone graduating from high school who passed these is eligible for university studies.

I think you have everything in your paper, it just needs to be reqorded so that everything is more clear.
OP sada7 1 / 1  
thanks for the feedback

that helped me alot

Home / Writing Feedback / The lack educational programs in UAE