The line charts below illustrate the amount of energy consumed in the UK from 1980 to 2030

Turtle2000 1 / 1  

IELTS Writing task 1: U.S energy consumption by fuel

The line charts below illustrate the amount of energy consumed in the UK from 1980 to 2030.
There are five in six types of fuel were underwent upward, while hydropower was the only energy experience slowly downward in 50 - period times. Overall, petrol and oil have identified the fuel which will have been the highest and hydropower was conjectured the lowest even thought in the future.

There was a fluctuated strongly in the number of the petrol and oil's consumption in fifteen years in the past, followed by a dramatic growth to 2021, which have been exposed at 43 quadrillion units, and finally reach at 50 quadrillion units in 2030, which can be evaluated the highest point, according to the projection. Even though coal was less than coal 5 quadrillion units at the beginning, however, after having been experienced an unsteady rose from 1980 to 2015, the energy absorption of coal plateau enormously and stands at 33 quadrillion units.

In an opposite way, Natural gas will have been known to remain unchanged until 2030.
In addiction, three types of fuel also stood similar in 4 quadrillion units in 1980, nuclear and solar/ wind were underwent a slow increase to 2021 with conjecture until 2030 could be reached at 7 quadrillion units and 5 quadrillion units, respectively. Otherwise, Hydropower was projected will have been a gradual drop about at 4 quadrillion units in 2030, which will be the lowest energy consumption in the chart.
The line charts below

Note that noimages were provided for the report. Therefore, a positioning reference for the charts becomes unnecessary and useless.The number of charts provided would have been more helpful in this presentation.

There are five in six types of fuel were underwent upward

Lack of thought clarity, use either past or present tense depending on the year references. Indicate what went upward as well. The information indicated is confusing. There is no reference to a clear information analysis.

50 - period times

What fifty period times? Did you mean to indicate a half century marker? The writer has so far, shown a lack of familiarity with English words and its meaning, along with a lack of proper usage. There is also a problem with his ability to form coherent sentences. These are the current major failing points of the presentation.
OP Turtle2000 1 / 1  
Thanks for your advice! I forgot to upload an image for the report. I will reinforce my English words to make sure the report will be much clearer.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line charts below illustrate the amount of energy consumed in the UK from 1980 to 2030