The line graph presents the percentage of the elderly people in Sweden, Japan and USA

vuongmy 1 / -  

elder people aged 65 and over in three countries

The graph shows the changes of the population 65 aged and over in 3 countries namely Japan, Sweden and USA.
Overall, the percentage of the elderly people in Sweden and USA will contienue increasing, while Japanese population is predicted to be younger than 2 other ones.

In 1940, there was just under 10% of American who were 65 aged or upper and this figure gradually rose to 15% in 1980. At the same time, that of Sweden signigficantly increased to approximately from 5% to just under 15% in and then reached the highest point of 20% over the next 25 years.

Between 1940 and 2000, the percentage of the elderly Japanese slightly decreased by 2.5% and recovered to 5%. In the period from 2000 to 2040, Japan's population is expected to boom and become the oldest among 3 countries.
You have not written the minimum 150 word count for this essay. Point deductions shall be implemented for the missing 21 words. Since you are under the word count, you cannot expect to get a passing score with this essay. You must write the minimum number of words, and follow the required format for the presentation in order to be considered for a passing score.

The paragraph format requires 3-5 sentences per section. That is the sentence presentation format that will assure you of meeting the 150 minimum word requirement. With any luck, you may even write more and end up with a higher possibility of achieving a higher overall score. As of now, your essay cannot be accurately reviewed for 2 reasons:

- Lack of image. Upload it to the server. For security purposes, we do not allow the accessing of exterior links. Students who choose to access exterior links provided risk their computer systems being infected with viruses, trojans, malware, and other security threats. The forum will not be liable for any damages that may happen to your system when you access exterior links.

- 2 lack of word count. An essay that does not meet the minimum word requirements stands to automatically fail the test. Hence,it will be useless to review your work for content and other errors.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph presents the percentage of the elderly people in Sweden, Japan and USA