Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   3

Line Graph Task 1 IELTS sample 2017: Petrol expense in USA and UK

USA & UK - petrol expenditure comparison

The line graph depicts the proportion of petrol expenditure both the United States and the United Kingdom. Overall, it can be seen that the poorest people in America spent their money for the highest proportion on petrol, while the poorest community in British use the lowest percentage on that fuel of their income.

Looking at the details, the spending proportion of the poorest in USA is 3.9% to 5.2%. Following that, the middle-income expense capital on petrol from a twentith to just under a twenty fifth which is similar proportion of middle-income expenditure on British. Next, 4% to 2.5% are the lowest level being reached by richest people in USA.

In United Kingdom, the lowest income people spent the smallest proportion of income on petrol at 0.5% to 2.5%. Interestingly, middle-income and richest community in UK allocate their capital nearly similiar around 3% to 4%.

Hello Mr.Baso..
Your writing so amazing...

unfortunately, your writing less than 150 words, because writing task 1 must contain 150 words
there are some suggestions based on your writing

... the lowest percentage on that fuel of their incomeof their income on petrol .

In United Kingdom, the lowest income peoplepeople with the lowest income spent the smallest proportion of (their) income on ...
... allocate their capital (budget) nearly similiarsimilar around 3% to 4%.
Hello @basohamdanianis
I am glad to see your writing, unfortunately, you still have a few correct word in your essay.

- ... people in America spend their money for ...
- Next, 4% to 2.5% are the lowest ...
- At a very small number to less one in twenty are the lowest.... (If you want to utilize it to be an subject, you have to change from numbers to words) .

- the lowest income people spend the smallest proportion...

Thank you ..

Home / Writing Feedback / Line Graph Task 1 IELTS sample 2017: Petrol expense in USA and UK