The London museum guest from June 2013 until September

faisalrachmn 5 / 6  
The line graph shows the London museum guest from June 2013 until September. Overall, British museum was most attractive museum in among others. The visitors in British museum were swing from June until the end of period, science and natural history museum decreased slowly, and then, in august to September science and natural history museum increased.

In June 2013, British museum visitors were about 600 guest. Then, in July, British museum grew rapidly nearly 800 visitors. After that, in august, British museum fell down into nearly 500 and, in the last period, British museum increased again nearly 700 visitors.

In the middle of 2013, science and natural history museum visitors were about 400 and 550 respectively. Science museum decreased slowly from June to august but from august to September, science museum grew rapidly and higher than the first period. Natural history decrease dramatically in June to July. In July, natural history museum visitors were constant until the end of period. Natural history science museum grew dramatically into about 450 visitors as high as science museum.

pujakurniawan19 9 / 16 4  
The line graph shows the London museum guest from June 2013 until September 2013 . Overall, British museum was most attractive museum in among others. (In my view, this sentence move to next paragraph)The visitors in British museum were swing from June until the end of period, science and natural history museum decreased slowly, and then, in august to September science and natural history museum increased.(You have to add more general overview) The number of visitor's proportions of the British and Science Museum illustrated an upward trend over the period, although the number of people visited the Natural History Museums experienced a downward trend.

In 2013, The visitors in British museum were swing from June until the end of period, science and natural history museum decreased slowly, and then, in august to September science and natural history museum increased . British museum visitors were about 600 guest.

Home / Writing Feedback / The London museum guest from June 2013 until September