Comparison of Visitors per Month in Three London Museum

kurniarahmi 6 / 5 1  
The line graph illustrates the number of visitors in British, Science and Natural History Museum form June to September in 2013. Overall, the proportion of visitors of British and Science Museum showed an increase but reduce at a certain period, while the number of visitors per month in Natural History Museum described a downward trend.

On June, the proportion of visitors in British and Science Museum were nearly 600 thousand and 400 thousand respectively. The visitors of British Museum increased relatively grew up to 700 thousand on September and highest among these three London Museums. The visitors of Science Museum rose around 450 thousand and it lowest in the end of the period. However on August, both museums declined significantly.

On early June, the number of visitors for Natural History Museum exceed 500 thousand. Furthermore, it decreased dramatically less than 400 thousand on July. Then, there was a fallen about 50 thousand visitors on September, but finally it got almost 500 thousand in the last month.

pujakurniawan19 9 / 16 4  
... Science and Natural History Museum in London Cityformfrom June to September in 2013.
... and Science Museum showed an increase but reduce at a certain periodan upward trend over the period , while the number of visitors ...

On June 2013 , the proportion of visitors in British ...
The visitors of British Museum increased relatively grew up to 700 thousand on September and it is the highest among these three London Museums. The visitorsguests of Science Museum slowly rose around 450 thousand and it was lowest in the end of the period.
Hi Rahmi, below are additional modifications that will hopefully help you in your revision.

- to September in 2013.
- visitors ofin the British and
- increase ( increase from what number to what?, this information should be provided to show relevance )
- butand reduce ( again, numbers should be provided ) at a certain period,

- OnIn June, the proportion
- of visitors in the British and
- relatively grew up to 700 thousand
- onin September
- and is the highest
- amongst these three
- its lowest
- inat the end of the period.
- However onin August,
- both museumsvisitors declined significantly.

There you have it Rahmi, your analysis has fully elaborated the graph and the modifications above are made to highlight the difference of your work and the edited one, you have to be mindful of the information you incorporate in your analysis as this will affect the overall analysis of the graph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Comparison of Visitors per Month in Three London Museum